Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Tablescape: Holiday edition (Closes January 15th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Tablescape: Holiday edition (Closes January 15th)
Hi everything, it's been a while but it's nice to be back, you guys inspire me soo much! Before my entry I love everything I've seen so far but here's a few more specific comments...

@LadySpider I love everything about your pictures, they're so elegant and eyecandy!
@riekus13 I love how colorful everything is, it has this big family vibe that I love it, nice job!!!
@Sanoysims I love your color choices so much!!!! It looks beautiful
@Moxxa It looks so royal and cold! I LOVE IT

It was hard but I enjoyed working on this challenge so much I'm even considering do it again! I made a Christmas dining table on TS4.  Heidy is always highly appreciated

This is the picture that was given to me:
[Image: 017cc91930d680047b72cbf5ac3cb69e.jpg]

[Image: ZtEYlcK.png]

[Image: d0WcpLQ.png]

[Image: xncA0Vs.png]

[Image: kMAScqK.png]

[Image: BEA44tg.png]

More pictures @ my album Wink
[+] 6 users say Thank You to dreamteamsims for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritFeaturedBirthday WisherOn a Platter
You guys are amazing and inspiring and now you are getting a forum award for being in a holiday related challenge!

[Image: balloon_ambit.png]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
YAY! thank you macthekat  Rofl
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritFeaturedBirthday WisherOn a Platter
Jan has also moved the awards so that us oldtimers don't ruin the look of the page without ridiculous amount of awards we got breaking the format of the forum Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
My Christmas TS4 entry. Heidy  please

Inspiration Pic:

[Image: 9579db05e7792e1b03cc396ca24c9029.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io10_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io9_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io8_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nymideOgaA1s4po2io4_1280.png]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
The table looks quite elegant.  And in the later pictures, I love the warm glow in the room from the candles and the fireplace. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
@Green-Girl, so stylish and elegant. Beautiful candles and cards on the table and soft light... So pleasant to see such a beautiiful work  Yes

@dreamteamsims, very tender and lovely work.  Congrats! Sun

@Allears, I like your colors. You made so comfortable and beautiful place so I want to stay here)) Thank you! Clap
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Ellle for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@Green-Girl, that is such an elegant table  Inlove

Inspiration pic;

[Image: xO9JlKy.jpg]

[Image: 5RpC3mk.png]

[Image: mJUd8El.png]

[Image: pBLIHrq.png]

[Image: iyuRrox.png]

[Image: 2ytAOGt.png]

[Image: oW30SBS.png]

[Image: 8R4FHLr.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Dreamteamsims: You really have the gift of using white, beige and grey in the right way. It never looks flat and uinteresting in your pictures! The christmas decoration is also tastefully done.

GreenGirl: Very elegant and stylish design. This will be a glamorous party! I like the way you have used lightening in your pictures.

Wintertime: Such a fun and festive table. I see stars, literally! Smile I think it was a good idea to make the table and chairs wooden. It makes a good contrast to all the white, silver and golden decor.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to soliva for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
Oh my! I've missed so many G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S entries! You guys rock!
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila