Get Together
Get Together is going to be released on December 10 and I'm very excited! 

I'm excited to actually play the game with all the new interactions and stuff, also, Windenburg looks SO BEAUTIFUL! I honestly can't wait, how about you guys?
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritFeaturedBirthday WisherOn a Platter
I really hope you will post some pictures for us! I think we got a topic for it in the picture area
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
December 10th? I thought it was the 7th. I dunno. I'm going to get it though; I've saved some money.

I really want my Yamada legacy to play around with the new interactions and locations.

I'm kinda like "eh" because it's mostly stuff for young adults. I'd kind of want stuff for everyone. Particularly kids. I'm not one of the people that is like, we have to have toddlers. I don't really care about toddlers. They'd be nice, but I kinda want some more kid interactions.

Although, I haven't played most life stages in TS4. I just now got some elders.

But I can't wait to stick S4!Ace and S4!Cameron into some new shenanigans!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Here in Europe a lot of countries will not have it til the 10th. I have apparently preordered (had completely forgotten about that).

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@macthekat Yes sure, I'll more than happy to share pictures here, I just saw the topic you created ^_^ and I have pre-ordered the game as well, I'm so excited!

@Nuclearwaffles Where I live the game will be released on the 8th but I think the official release date is on the 10th
TBH I would rather a Season related expansion or something like Island Paradise but after watching the gameplays of those who attended the EA event I got really excited, specially because you can make a group with all your family members if you want and that means your entire family can actually interact at once and I think this is pretty cool, like "Vacations" and hanging out in the park should be so much fun

I think we will have some nice kid interactions with this expansion, not as much as we would like but at least kids weren't completely ignored (and I'm one of the people who really wants toddles ^_^)
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritFeaturedBirthday WisherOn a Platter
I hate when they give different release dates for everywhere LOL. It confuses me.

@dreamteamsims -- Yes Seasons would be better. I know we have the autumn and winter mods which are definitely nice, but you have to switch them out and it'd be nice for there to be automatic switching seasons? Does that make any sense? XD

Hmmmm I hope there are some kids interactions. I dunno if you can but it'd be cool to make a group or club with a bunch of kids. Like a "No Boys (or Girls) Allowed" club would be so stinkin' adorable.

I want toddlers for everyone else who wants toddlers. I like toddlers well enough but I do end up aging them up half the time. Mostly because they can't go up and down stairs and they keep getting stuck by the stairs in half my games LOL So not really me hating toddlers, just that mine tend to get stuck! Poor babies. :P
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
I just got the game an hour ago and so far I like what I see

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Half walls and lockable doors macthekat 0 544 07-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Last Post: macthekat
  First impressions macthekat 26 5,152 11-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Last Post: IndieSim
  Follow your Friends on the Gallery! Forum Moderator 2 1,042 11-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Last Post: IndieSim