Feedback Issue 38
What were your favourite articles?

Which ad did you like best?
Is there anything you would like to see more of?
Do you miss any article series?
Anything else?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I've just returned from the Pre-Christmas Prague to see the Holiday Issue, yay! It looks great! Sorry I didn't manage to help out more, though.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
The issue is awesome! I was waiting for it impatiently! And here it is. Thank you all for the great job! Heart
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Ellle for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Looks beautiful! Clap   xmas  
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
The issue looks great! My favorite article was the holiday decorating tips. I learned a lot of neat stuff from that.

Also I'm so proud of having my entryway in the magazine! I was really happy with that decorating and I spazzed out and told my husband and I was a lot more thrilled than he was but that's okay XD

I loved seeing everyone's gorgeous photography and creative wording.

Great job on the issue everyone!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Looks absolutely stunning.

But I must admit I am very disappointed, since there is no stuff for Sims 2 - is this the new beginning ?
[+] 2 users say Thank You to hokadk47 for this post
Received Awards:
Hi hokadk47. I think some of the articles was sims 2, but we had some problems getting the sims 2 finds pictures taken - some communications issue really. We do not plan to stop doing sims 2, don't worry Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Heart 
(12-25-2015, 04:22 PM)macthekat Wrote: Hi hokadk47. I think some of the articles was sims 2, but we had some problems getting the sims 2 finds pictures taken - some communications issue really. We do not plan to stop doing sims 2, don't worry Smile

I am so happy to hear that, thank you Inlove

I am always looking forward to read the new Magazine and get some new inspiration, but reading a magazine with no items for your own game would be a little weird.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to hokadk47 for this post
Received Awards:
@hokadk47: Unfortunately, it is now harder to find TS2 content, since there are so many people who started creating for TS3/TS4 only, but I'm not going to give upSmile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue 41: Happy Holidays macthekat 1 479 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Issue 40 macthekat 1 665 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Feedback Issue 39 macthekat 3 1,144 09-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles