Mixed In the Sky 2.0 (Closes: September 28th)
Sometimes the stupid gallery is annoying, is probably what you are missing.

Lets see the building is called "Appartement complex" and is made by macthekat
I hope this link helps: https://www.thesims.com/da_DK/gallery/A068E7F8BD0B11E58959CFF3D7923E14?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=livingsims&max=50&maxis=false
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Sad 
Thank you for the link macthecat! Sorry to bother you again!!

I found the house now - but it seems I am to dumb to get it in my game.
I never downloaded a lot before, I always built my houses myself.

When I am at the page of the house there is a button called "add to my downloads" but where is it after I pressed this one? I searched my PC and I searched in game.
I also searched for some kind of instructions...

dntknw

thank you again in advance!
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
No problem really, please keep asking.

Start by favoriting it on the website - then you are in game, you can open the gallery in game and look under the your content tab (the one to the right - I properly don't have the right name for it) and it should show up.

I hope you get it to work. Otherwise I can properly dig up the floorplan for you.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Thank you so much! You are so sweet!

After several tries and game restarts it's finally there! YAY Sun Sun Sun
Received Awards:
That is great to hear - silly game

Received Awards:
I chose Imani & Clark for my TS4 entry. I tried to build them a home they will love to live in. Really hope you like it Smile

Overview:
[Image: 24xdwf8.png]

-----

[Image: w2j53a.png]

[Image: 2ykc9xk.png]

[Image: dzggzt.png]

[Image: 15n4oiq.png]

[Image: fucmsx.png]

[Image: 205t5ol.jpg]

[Image: f0ozfm.png]

[Image: 2enspol.png]

[Image: xq99wh.png]

[Image: 6i5qxi.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to gooseberry for this post
Received Awards:
That is looking great!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
@gooseberry Great use of space!!, the terrace is amazing and the colours are beautiful, perfect balance!  Nod Inlove
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Nicely done, gooseberry! Smile I really like the added touch of the art supplies area.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
So....Need some input here. I know it says the windows must stay the same...but on one wall, the four were not symmetrical..and as much as i tried my ocd kicked in and I moved one over a bit. ALso, on the wall that goes to the terrace, I switched the spot where the door went. STill the same windows, same amount of windows on the same walls, Just in different spots. Is that ok?? Or should I put them back and go hang my head in the corner???
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSending LoveOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 0 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 0 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 0 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat