Mixed In the Sky 2.0 (Closes: September 28th)
And the floor overviews are up, I hope you can count it out, otherwise I will take a look, next time I am in game
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Do we have to download the sims or can we just use their stories as a guide to decorating their place.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Minena for this post
Received Awards:
FeaturedCopy CatBeing Brave
You do not have to download the sim, you can just work with the story, which means that you may use a sims 4 sim in sims 2 if you want to. Smile

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
oh cool..thank you

Oh and the sims 2 building has rooms divided up already, and I noticed the build plans you did for the ts3 house has no interior walls..does this mean I can redo it? Clear the floor to start with an open space? I will take a SS if you like.
Received Awards:
FeaturedCopy CatBeing Brave
Yes any interior walls can be moved!

Received Awards:
Well someone has to be the first, and here I go Smile

TS4 - CC Free

I chose the Domestics. They both work in Finance and as always, the beginning of a career is not easy. Of course they earn well, but time is scare so they need a place too relax and enjoy when not working.

They hired "moi" (LOL) to do the apartment and bring some life to the rooftop.

Exterior and rooftop garden

[Image: qx43zt.jpg]

[Image: 2dsfx8k.jpg]
Here they are enjoying the garden in the Sky Smile

[Image: 9u3rj7.jpg]

[Image: 64pi6a.jpg]

[Image: 2nurvvn.jpg]

The Interior

[Image: 10rjv9t.jpg]

[Image: xkwwpf.jpg]

[Image: 1570qol.jpg]

[Image: 2qixl49.jpg]

Layout

[Image: 2d9dawo.jpg]

Well I have more photos, but could not post them all here (hehe). Some leftovers will be posted on my album, when the time permits.
As always  Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Zingaro: That looks great! Thank you for going first. I love that you added a bit of story as well! I think they would really enjoy their space - it fits them. And your dress up of the building makes it look so much more appealing.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
@Zingaro that looks really great, a wonderful source of inspiration! I like the way you divided up the interior of the apartment and the rooftop garden looks fab! Great job overall.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Oh well it is me again Smile 

The times with LOTS of CC hehehe!!

I went with the The Romantic Creatives, I did a small makeover *blushes*. The story goes; Clark owns a gallery is Oasis Springs, and is reflects in is apartment. Imani works on the fashion industry and owns a blog called "Imani&elle". Both love to travel, always perusing new ideas and artists. Upon return they spend all there free time at home enjoying the terrace, the Sun, cooking and as eternal lovers life is like a endless dating. 

The Building and exterior.

[Image: 2uzwit2.jpg]

[Image: 2ymsxzn.jpg]

[Image: 28tvz8i.jpg]

[Image: fyg31e.jpg]

The love birds :-))

Interior
From hallway to open concept living to bedroom.

[Image: 23svhqa.jpg]

[Image: 2wftymw.jpg]

[Image: nlbi9u.jpg]

[Image: 14dq4c3.jpg]

[Image: 335d383.jpg]

[Image: j8pcnk.jpg]

As always  Heidy

Overview & leftovers on my album Wink
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
That is looking awesome. I love the livingroom - it looks so cool but also very cosy
Were you able to find the sims/house on the gallery?

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 5,899 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 7,414 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 8,841 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila