Mixed In the Sky 2.0 (Closes: September 28th)
@macthekat Thank you, I had fun doing it! I´m on iPad so I can not see in game, but if I´m not mistaken I looked in the gallery under hashtag #livingsims that´s how I got the Lot and Households. 
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Zigaro wow that first one looked fantastic, it was when I looked at the second one I realised you did not use cc in the first go. You are realy talented! That is so hard to get that result without cc.
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Enla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
If you have trouble finding the items for sims 4 on the gallery, make sure to have "include custom content" checked and search under the hashtag "livingsims". I just checked (finally) and it works. If anyone wants to make the sims 2 or 3 couples for us, just hashtag them as well Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@Zingaro, your entries are just lovely. I really like the apartment for the Romantic Creatives is my favourite
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
I've decorated it for the Domestics...
A bit minimalistic in style for a snob and a perfectionist, but with room for a little mess- maker in the future. Wink

TS2

[Image: sky02_zpspy2tdfwj.jpg]

[Image: sky03_zpssrogprik.jpg]

[Image: sky04_zpsooysuzvb.jpg]

[Image: sky05_zpsxzqqr3lz.jpg]

[Image: sky06_zpsf46y5twl.jpg]

[Image: sky07_zpsrfwgeuvb.jpg]

[Image: sky08_zpshhtwrmiu.jpg]

[Image: sky09_zpstuoi48v9.jpg]

[Image: sky01_zps8qzz6htc.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Love the style of this apartment @riekus13. It's minimalist without being boring or cold Rock
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Gorgeous entries zingaroo, your romantics apartment is so romantic, especially the outdoor area!
Reikus, you do minimalism so well, I adore this apartment!!

@macthekat are we able to change anything about the outside Windows and doors? For example I would like a bifold door to replace 2 windows and the door to the outdoor area...
Secondly, are we able to change the balestraude and ceiling heights?
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
You may change the high of the walls yes Smile And the color of the walls etc.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
thank you Mac. What I was hoping for the door/windows and balustrade, is this (below) Would these changes be allowed?

[Image: 15pinwl.jpg]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
To fake that they fold back - yes that is cool

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 7,996 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 6,794 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 6,513 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat