Mixed In the Sky 2.0 (Closes: September 28th)
From rereading the rules - I believe the windows and outer walls must remain unchanged. Inner walls can be moved and I didn't see anything about the doors. Gonna re-review to make sure. Also, take a look at your fellow entrants' submissions for tips.

ADDED: I thought the following would be helpful for everyone participating to keep it all in one place.

From the rules here: "Decorate the top floor for them. You should both decorate the apartment (they have all of the top floor) as well as the roof top garden. You can do pretty much all you want as long as the wall stay where they are and the windows stay the same."

From macthekat here: "You can use all the CC you want! And you can change anything but the outer layout of the flat and roof terrace." And here: "Yes any interior walls can be moved!"

From this post: "@macthekat are we able to change anything about the outside Windows and doors? For example I would like a bifold door to replace 2 windows and the door to the outdoor area...
Secondly, are we able to change the balestraude and ceiling heights?"
With macthekat's replies here and here: "You may change the high of the walls yes. And the color of the walls etc." and "To fake that they fold back - yes that is cool."
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Well, I finished last night before I read this so... The door is in a different spot. They are all the same. Since its just a challenge, Im not going to go tear the place down to put it back, but in any other ones, I wont move them! Posting in a sec
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSending LoveOn a Platter
Here is my entry for the In the Sky 2.0  I chose the two ladies that like to party and made them a bright happy two bedroom apartment.  Since I broke the rules and moved the door, (I KNOW PUNISH ME LATER) I also did something else.  I stretched their space onto the roof of their apartment too.  There are a ton more picture on my simblr HERE

Always  Heidy

[img][Image: 2rfzfhc.jpg][/img]
[Image: ae1ok1.jpg]

[Image: 2hoxy68.jpg]

[Image: 2z54qvb.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SelaronoSIms for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSending LoveOn a Platter
i haven't ever entered a challenge before but here is my entry. it's for sims 4 and the romantic couple. i think it turned out ok. Heidy [Image: 2hwlbiq.png][Image: 3162lp1.jpg][Image: 2mf14x2.png][Image: 2zzki3a.png][Image: 2chw4l3.png][Image: zm1hdj.png][Image: mtav6w.png][Image: 97tbb5.png][Image: 14awmqs.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ness1804 for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure Hunter
Very cute, ness1804! I love the bright, happy colors.

Try taking your pictures in Live mode instead of Build/Buy to get rid of the grid lines Smile
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Last calls on this challenge, it closes within the next week. Get your entries in now Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 5,899 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 7,414 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 8,841 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila