Decorating Mirror Art (Closes: September 28th)
I would like to have one as well ... I want to get back into Sims things :D
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Naitomea_Sims it's nice to see you again.  Smile   Here is your mirror art inspirational picture.

[Image: dead-end.jpgLarge.jpg]
Jacek Yerka
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Id love a picture !! Anything really, id love a challenge, Been a bit bored in game lately, Need something to get the creative juices flowing.
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSending LoveOn a Platter
SelaronoSIms - here is your inspirational picture. Smile

[Image: gatchina-interior-1922.jpg]

Zinaida Serebriakova
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
(07-03-2016, 03:45 AM)KatCat Wrote:
riekus13 - our apologies that your requests were overlooked.  If you are still interested I've included a picture here.

Carl Larsson

No apologies needed...I kinda forgot I had this challenge.

[Image: ScreenHunter_3926%20Jul.%2021%2021.57_zpsmb9ddwmt.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_3928%20Jul.%2021%2021.58_zpsukdfelmd.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_3927%20Jul.%2021%2021.57_zps1whesove.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
I like it! I like the look of the wood burning stove with the theme, it really brings it together.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
I love this picture in TS4 so thought I'd try my interpretation of it.

[Image: QLZpgzl.png?1]

[Image: lGzwRVZ.png]

It reminds me of a 1950's house a bit like the one I grew up in so here is the rest of the room.

[Image: XGIPhA0.png]

[Image: c53zFo6.png]

[Image: IIxr0rs.png]

[Image: niEDFmf.png]

[Image: L4xA0Lt.png]

[Image: 6BClI71.png]
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Last calls on this challenge, it closes within the next week. Get your entries in now Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 8,839 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 7,278 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 7,242 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat