Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Decorating Design Style: Eclectic (Closes: September 28th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Design Style: Eclectic (Closes: September 28th)
[Image: BH-Eclectic-Banner_zpsn8a000gm.png]

It's time to get eclectic, matching old with new, luxe with humble, showy with quite. The trick is finding a balance between the mix of design elements and not just throwing random bits of everything in a room. Check out this great article on the Eclectic Style

The Task
Research the style before you start and decorate any room you want (residential, commercial or garden) in Eclectic.

Consider giving at least two other people in the challenge feedback on their entry

The Style
Keywords: Unique, Harmony, Not Random, Common color/texture/shape or finish
Read more about the style in the Design Style area
Check out this Pinterest board for more inspiration

The Rules
  • You may decorate any room type you want
  • The room must be in Eclectic style
  • There is no budget
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more than 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter as many times as you wish
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

Put [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on your pictures, rooms and style.

Closes: 19th of May Ongoing

Participation Prize:

@Eronoel was kind enough to donate this beauty of a prize for TS4

[Image: ZonXKhL.png]

[Image: c9H94oG.png]
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 3 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3
The Sims 2
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Awesome!!! I can't wait to see what everyone will do!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Sounds like fun!! How long do we have for the challenge?
[Image: Untitled-5_zps9ea60c9a.png]
Received Awards:
New Friend
Normally 3 months so that is probably what we are going with

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I love this Inlove  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with  Smile
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a Platter
I guess i'll be breaking the ice Smile Here's my TS3 attempt - i'm not in my comfort zone when it comes to eclectic so Heidy please! Thanks for this cool challenge Blue!

[Image: done221.png]

[Image: done11.png]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to WhiteDot for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
WhiteDot, that looks wonderful. I love all the textures playing together!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
Sweet baby Zeus that is gorgeous Inlove Inlove !! Love the texture layering and the bit of pattern play. Really, really beautiful room @WhiteDot, and a great way to start off the challenge.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Thank you - both of you Smile I was quite worried that i'm totally off the map with this one :D
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila