EA homes are... questionable at best. The patterns are usually gaudy and misplaced, the colors either too bold or too dull, the furnishing arrangements are... don't get us started. We find ourselves often wondering, 'What were they thinking!?' So we are going to set you lovely designers to work making Sunset Valley homes a little less ugly one space at a time.
Going into an already furnished EA house, stripping everything but the walls and starting anew sounds like an easy, everyday run of the mill make-over challenge. This however is Maxis Mayhem ladies and gentlemen.
Pick any furnished space in an EA/Maxis built house and make it over. You must however use the existing furnishings in your make-over.
Who May Enter
Anyone and everyone
- You must re-use every furnishing that already exists in your space
- You must tell us which house you are making over and where it is located
- You must show us before a before picture
- You may re-color all of the furnishings
- You may reposition all of the furniture
- You may add more furniture and decor items to the space
- You may not move windows, doors or walls
- You may not add windows, doors or walls
- You may post up to 10 pictures including a before picture
- You may link to an album with more pictures
- Both TS2 & TS3 can participate
Issue 12: Maxis Mayham
Issue 16: Maxis Mayham 2
Issue 6: Versatile Maxis
*On clipped prints mesh by Verona Relapse
This challenge will be closed: 9. May