Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Maxis Mayhem 3.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Maxis Mayhem 3.0
Heart 
Lovely makeover Diddi. Great job Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Camille for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendGreat BuilderFeedbackerThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterSending LoveBirthday WisherWish FulfillerDorm CrazyChild FriendlyDeck the HallsCopy CatColor Lover
Diddi91: Great job! I love how you organized the space.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to fertilepress for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterHoarderCopy CatEA are you kidding?
I agree with Diddi, this was more difficult than I had anticipated!

I picked 5 Sun Song Ave, in Sunset Valley
Since it was right on the coast, I decided to do a full swing "sea side" theme

[Image: Screenshot-609.jpg]

[Image: 12challange1-1.jpg]

[Image: After-1.jpg]

Living Room:
[Image: Screenshot-629.jpg]

Living Room, Pt 2:
[Image: Screenshot-628.jpg]

Kitchen & Dining Nook:
[Image: Screenshot-615-1.jpg]

Bathroom, Nr 1:
[Image: Screenshot-617.jpg]

Bathroom, Nr 2:
[Image: Screenshot-621.jpg]

Bedroom, Nr 1:
[Image: Screenshot-622.jpg]

Bedroom, Nr 2:
[Image: Screenshot-624.jpg]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
WOW what a difference. Your version of the house looks so inviting and lovely! I really love the colours you used and you got some awesome details in there!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Really good make over Eronoel, the colours are really good and it looks so much more vibrant than the original!
Visit Sannie's Sims Blog

ability is what you're capable of doing
motivation determines what you do
attitude determines how well you do it
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Sannie for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherDorm Crazy
Seb the coffee table is by Bau
Received Awards:
Just to make sure everyone knows this... You only have to make over ONE (1) room, not the whole house.

You are of course welcome to show pictures of the rest of the house in our Sims [x] picture area
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Wow, that is such an amazing difference! I really love the colour scheme in there Smile
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
I chose 86 Landgraab Ave. in Sunset Valley.
[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]
Here's the before shot:
[Image: Screenshot.jpg]
And after:
[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

After Mac mentioned that we don't have to do the whole house, I decided the bathroom was the room I was most happy with on the whole, so that's the one I decided to submit as my entry to the challenge.

Before the makeover:
[Image: Screenshot-23.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

As a bonus, here's a shot of the fireplace from the living room and one of the master bedroom:
[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

I'm open to any suggestions/criticisms, please be gentle.
Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover
OMG!!! What a beautiful entries!!!! I'm really impressed *O*
There's no place like home Dance Tic Tac Toe
She read about people she could never be, and adventures she would never have.♥
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila