Newly Returned to Sims 3
Hello everyone! Long time no chat. Happy 

So I got a new up-to-date computer for my birthday last weekend and decided to reinstall Sims 3 with all the EPs/SPs I had got but never played.

I was playing last night and had the funniest things happen that I've not had before.

I created a male young adult sim and sent him to college for 2 terms then back home.  He invited his girlfriend from college to visit, proposed to her and got married. That was when I found out she was a witch lol. So the next night she went to the elixir shop to buy ingredients and discovered the jelly bean plant. No problem there so I let her eat a jelly bean.  Wow - caffeine high for her and she wanted to eat 3 in a row, so I said sure why not? She ate the 1st one, nothing happened, she ate the 2nd one and DIED! Oh no! So hubby didn't get there in time to save her from Death.  Later that night after retrieving her tombstone in the hopes of getting a call to resurrect her at the science lab, he wanders outside to check out some strange anomaly in the sky.  BAM!! Alien abduction! When he gets home he suddenly gets a little heavier... In his depressive state he buys an alchemy table and starts dabbling with mixing elixirs to try to find a way to resurrect his wife.  His mixing backfires and he becomes a toad! By this point I am laughing so hard I can barely see what is going on. Then his wife's ghost appears and he is able to get her to give him the "Toad Kiss" to turn him back, whew! But by this time there is a weird green glow that keeps coming from his tummy.  Then...baby alien!! OMG!! So he deals with the little green boy and gets him settled in his crib and goes back to the alchemy pot and, yes, you guessed it, got toadified again. Rofl 

That's where I left it last night. Time to go see what happens now.

Just had to share!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Nice! Welcome back!  Smile
[Image: july_zpsgvscurgk.png]

simblr @cultsims     tumblr @cultstockholm
[+] 1 user says Thank You to saywhat for this post
Received Awards:
Ask a question for Bella, Dina or AndyNew FriendBirthday WisherDine outSound of MusicI DoCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersJudgecornOn a Platter
Rofl  That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time Clap 

I have played Sims 3 for hours on end and never has anything like that ever happened to my Sims.........hmmm may have something to do with all the MODS I have installed to prevent this lunacy.

Although when I was playing Sims 4, something I hadn't planned did happen that I couldn't get my head around. 
My Sim couple were madly in love and expecting their first baby.  All of a sudden hubby kept disappearing.  One day I noticed he was putting on weight in the midriff area.  Lo and behold it soon became evident he was also having a baby Shake  

[Image: 09-29-15_10-29-57nbspAM.png]

Welcome back bye
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lorry for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDonatorBirthday WisherBeginner BuildersWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?
LOL Oh that is funny and a lovely picture Smile

So to catch you up...For some reason the alien babies mama (yep, female alien) was in his contacts so he called and invited her over. One thing lead to another and they got married. By this time he had taken the fertility potion and had the fertility reward so while we wait for little Ashton to become a toddler BAM! Mom is pregnant and out come triplets! Two girls and a boy. I was a little overwhelmed so haven't been back in yet. Wink
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
(06-22-2016, 06:55 PM)KatCat Wrote: LOL Oh that is funny and a lovely picture Smile

So to catch you up...For some reason the alien babies mama (yep, female alien) was in his contacts so he called and invited her over.  One thing lead to another and they got married. By this time he had taken the fertility potion and had the fertility reward so while we wait for little Ashton to become a toddler BAM! Mom is pregnant and out come triplets! Two girls and a boy.  I was a little overwhelmed so haven't been back in yet. Wink

Oh my gosh  you are going to have your hands  full. I'd be too scared to deal with all those babies Shake

I would love to  see a picture!
Received Awards:
New FriendDonatorBirthday WisherBeginner BuildersWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Help in finding the perfect World vonda24 0 584 05-26-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: vonda24
Thumbs Up What's your favourite interaction? lea-sweet 3 1,250 09-25-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Wishes What do you miss from Sims 2 macthekat 46 18,665 08-30-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Raskolnikova