Now that all the sims games (mostly*) have restaurants, eager restaurateurs are hiring people left and right to decorate their new establishment. Will you end up with an Urban Turkish Coffee shop? an German Country Bakery? or a Modern Raw-Thai Raw restaurant? Your options are endless! Have Fun!
*poor sims 3 is only sort-of restaurant-y
For this challenge, you pick a restaurant theme (1), a restaurant type (2), and then decoration type (3) from below and get ready to decorate. You only need to show the lobby & dining area (although if you want to do the kitchen and other areas you can, just remember the 10 picture limit!). You can be as specific or as general as you want - I picked the themes based on what kind of restaurants we have where I live, but if there are some missing, please feel free to do your own!. The themes, settings and decoration type are meant to inspire you not box you in, so if you want to experiment with your own 1,2, or 3, just be sure to let us know when you post.
1. Themes: African (Moroccan, Ethiopian, etc), Asian (Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Korean, etc), European (German, French, Italian, Scandinavian, Russian, English, Spanish, etc), Middle Eastern/Mediterranean (Greek,Turkish, Lebanese, Jewish/Israeli, etc),North American (US American/Canadian, Caribbean, Southern Comfort Food, Californian, etc), South/Latin American (Argentinian, Mexican, Brazilian, etc.), Fusion (a mix of two or more), Pick Your Own (anything that doesn't fit into these categories).
2. Resturant: Haute Cuisine, Fine Dining, Steak House, Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw/Health Food, Bistro, Casual Dining, Diner/Dive, Bar/Pub, Coffee Shop/Cafe, Bakery, Food Truck, Buffet/Cafeteria, Fast Food, Pick Your Own (anything that doesn't fit into these categories)
3. Decor Style: Modern (Minimalist, Scandinavian, Eco, Etc) Historical (Art Deco, Art Nouveau, 50's, Medieval, etc) Industrial & Urban, Country (Western, Shabby Chic, Farmhouse, French Country, etc), Eclectic/Fusion/Bohemian, Coastal/Tropical/Nautical, [i][b]Pick Your Own[/b][/i] (anything that doesn't fit into these categories).
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Pick a theme from each listing above 1, 2, & 3
- Please list which ones you picked
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: 28th of September