Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Restaurants - easy as 1,2,3! (Closes: October 15th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Restaurants - easy as 1,2,3! (Closes: October 15th)
wow beautiful entries so far! Clap
gonna get myself something to eat now...
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
@KatCat hehe you are free to came anytime… Smile dam now I´m also hungry  Nod
@macthekat Glad you like it [Image: smile.gif] had lots of fun building it. I can share it on the gallery, but technically the lot is a "Bar" because I do not have Dine Out yet hehe. But feel free to do what ever you want. BTW there is a empty space upstairs, one can do the manage apartment there [Image: smile.gif] 
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Here is my entry in TS2 Smile

My picks are:
1. Fusion (i wasn't sure what to call it tbh, other than "international", could be found in any city around the globe)
2. Cafe
3. Industrial & Urban

Oh! and: Heidy 

[Image: Viatoris1s_zpsibtyhcrp.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris3s_zpsujnrcqtg.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris4s_zps83njkovq.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris6s_zpsqg7awl4s.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris7s_zpsodhatpgw.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris5s_zpspznvrcxp.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris9s_zps15qxalrg.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris8s_zpszxpn4yju.jpg]

[Image: Viatoris2s_zpslmsvjycx.jpg]
[+] 7 users say Thank You to Evergreen for this post
Received Awards:
Dine out
Thank you everyone who has made posts so far. I am always amazed at people's creativity here!

I am sorry I have been afk, I am working at finishing my dissertation, so things might be touch and go for the next few months. But.... I will have a participation prize for Sims 4 up soon (if anyone wants to convert it for other folks that would be great, but I can't since I only have sims 4 installed atm).
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Oh I haven’t been around for so long and I got the random urge to check in and there’s an amazing new challenge that’s sparked all kinds of ideas (ongoing, maybe… for a while… perhaps?) I already want to do one of each Rofl . And look at all the gorgeous creativity I’ve been missing Rock .

@ThatAtlasChic without the more Mexican influences that actually looks a lot like a restaurant I’ve been to a few times in my area, you did a great job with the industrial vibe and incorporating the Mexican flair as well.  Yes

@riekus13 I nearly died. That is one stunner of a restaurant and this is one of those time I would really like to be digitized and sent to this location for at least 24hrs giggle . Love the layout, the exterior architecture, and location… ok, I won’t list it all but just know it’s perfect.

@Zingaro I MISS YOUUUUUU! Ok, now that’s out of the way how in the world do you people make such gorgeous CC free stuff dntknw . It defies logic. We have to get a table outside have Margarita’s and talk about silly stuff  Smile

@Evergreen where did you come from? LOL, It’s nice to see you over here at LS too bye . You nearly finished the job @riekus13 started with drawing me close to death. What.A.Stunner. Again, everything about it is perfect, I could go on for 134 pages honestly. Did you make that Coffee House sign? It’s pretty awesome.
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 4 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
(08-07-2016, 09:29 AM)BlueHopper Wrote: @Evergreen where did you come from? LOL, It’s nice to see you over here at LS too bye . You nearly finished the job @riekus13 started with drawing me close to death. What.A.Stunner. Again, everything about it is perfect, I could go on for 134 pages honestly. Did you make that Coffee House sign? It’s pretty awesome.

Aww.. Fanks! <3 I've been around here for a long time but only as a lurker Wink I recolored the sign, yes. It is originally a decorative clock mesh. Being the detailomaniac that i am, i have recolored a lot of stuff with this imaginary coffee shop's logo that you don't even see in pictures. But i know that they are there to make it look complete and i iz a happykat :P
Received Awards:
Dine out
@Evergreen I notice the restaurant front sign and the menus also look like they belong to Viatoris. Great attention to detail  Inlove
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 1 user says Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
@Evergreen WOW what an amazing job you did there. Love every little detail and the  8th pic is stunning, the alley with the book store. Smile  Yes

@BlueHopper Girl I MISS YOUUU also & thank you for the kind words. Haven´t ended my Summer CC cleaning (wayyyy to much stuff that I do not use :/ and is taking dust in my Mod folder) Bigsmile  that is why I´m playing CC free. Must say is a challenge bus also lost of fun hihi!
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Evergreen: That is beautiful!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hi ~ I have the participation prize up now Smile Its a wine rack (see in the first post), but unfortunately just for sims 4.
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila