Restaurants - easy as 1,2,3! (Closes: October 15th)
BlueHopper: That is really lovely and looks quite playable as well - if you wanted to. I really like both the theme and the coloring you picked.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hi everyone ^^ I just wanted to enter this old room I did for fun. Love doing restaurants. Mine is Noma inspired =) 

1. Theme - European
2. Restaurant - Fine Dining
3. Decor Style - Modern/Scandinavian

[Image: 2hd33wk.png][Image: k9cthw.png][Image: 2wdx8qp.png][Image: 2dm88p1.png][Image: 2z53jtw.png][Image: jtkifa.png]
[Image: 29e2ddx.png]
lazySunjade on tumblr

I spelled my username wrong but decided to leave it because who doesn't love a good story? 
[+] 2 users say Thank You to layzSunjade for this post
Received Awards:
@Ziva long time no see. The Indisch restaurant looks amazing. the dark colours give warm & the gold accents bring glamor to it.

@BlueHopper Girl U have not lost your touch, welcome back. Love the Tropical feeling, from the indoors plants to fabrics used throughout. I want to have a long brunch with a good conversation, in a hot summer day.  Inlove Inlove Happy

@layzSunjade Welcome to the forums. Well you did a good job choosing Noma as inspiration. Is one of the most amazing restaurants I ever been. Love the severity your bright even using dark colours.  Inlove Yes
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
North American. Coffee shop. Industrial.

[Image: 2vi1own.jpg]

[Image: b9j5vk.jpg]

[Image: 34oy1e1.jpg]

[Image: 71nwc7.jpg]

[Image: 313p191.jpg]

[Image: wsskd0.jpg]

[Image: 3143r48.jpg]

[Image: sv6y4o.jpg]

[Image: 2uppxti.jpg]

[Image: 2i777n5.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I love your Industrial style Thatatlaschick, it's a look I really struggle with, not sure what North American restaurant is but this looks like somewhere I'd like to go.
The modern scandanavian style is so clean and neat looking a beautiful restaurant Lazisunjade.
That jungle vibe to your Boho restaurant gives a new twist on this look, I love it Bluehopper.

In this restaurant my sim has converted an old warehouse for her Italian themed, Causal dining restaurant with an Industrial design.

[Image: uCZ57Qt.png]

[Image: SRcaQIq.png]

[Image: YQmRky9.png]

[Image: BcUy9Tp.png]

[Image: LmwqNxM.png]

[Image: yiyr8zF.png]

[Image: QlHKbct.png]

[Image: MCFm0mO.png]

[Image: DIRjmye.png]

[Image: OJUJ9B8.png]

Industrial is a theme I need to improve on so  Heidy please.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
That is awesome!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@ThatAtlasChick -- your café looks so cozy! Love it!

@Ivyrose -- ooh a restaurant that has a bit of brewery stuff! It reminds me of this place we used to go when I was in the military. It was an industrial themed Italian place that brewed their own beers. Giving me deja-vu over here LOL
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
I finally finish this restaurant!  hurrah
It's 1- Brazilian 2- Fine Cuisine 3- Eclectic
I hope you like it! Comments are welcome  Heidy
And, is Sims 4.
more photos in my album.

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao4_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao6_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao7_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao8_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao9_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao10_1280.jpg]

Coffee
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
Sweetcaffein that restaurant is lovely, it's so colourful and vibrant looking.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I really enjoyed all the restaurants that everyone came up with!! I am sorry I was not able to participate in this thread more; real life has been very busy. I sent all the S4 people a link to the wine, but if it didn't make it to you let me know. Thank you so much!
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st) macthekat 58 10,024 12-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 8,245 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 8,626 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat