Restaurants - easy as 1,2,3! (Closes: October 15th)
BlueHopper: That is really lovely and looks quite playable as well - if you wanted to. I really like both the theme and the coloring you picked.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hi everyone ^^ I just wanted to enter this old room I did for fun. Love doing restaurants. Mine is Noma inspired =) 

1. Theme - European
2. Restaurant - Fine Dining
3. Decor Style - Modern/Scandinavian

[Image: 2hd33wk.png][Image: k9cthw.png][Image: 2wdx8qp.png][Image: 2dm88p1.png][Image: 2z53jtw.png][Image: jtkifa.png]
[Image: 29e2ddx.png]
lazySunjade on tumblr

I spelled my username wrong but decided to leave it because who doesn't love a good story? 
[+] 2 users say Thank You to layzSunjade for this post
Received Awards:
@Ziva long time no see. The Indisch restaurant looks amazing. the dark colours give warm & the gold accents bring glamor to it.

@BlueHopper Girl U have not lost your touch, welcome back. Love the Tropical feeling, from the indoors plants to fabrics used throughout. I want to have a long brunch with a good conversation, in a hot summer day.  Inlove Inlove Happy

@layzSunjade Welcome to the forums. Well you did a good job choosing Noma as inspiration. Is one of the most amazing restaurants I ever been. Love the severity your bright even using dark colours.  Inlove Yes
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
North American. Coffee shop. Industrial.

[Image: 2vi1own.jpg]

[Image: b9j5vk.jpg]

[Image: 34oy1e1.jpg]

[Image: 71nwc7.jpg]

[Image: 313p191.jpg]

[Image: wsskd0.jpg]

[Image: 3143r48.jpg]

[Image: sv6y4o.jpg]

[Image: 2uppxti.jpg]

[Image: 2i777n5.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I love your Industrial style Thatatlaschick, it's a look I really struggle with, not sure what North American restaurant is but this looks like somewhere I'd like to go.
The modern scandanavian style is so clean and neat looking a beautiful restaurant Lazisunjade.
That jungle vibe to your Boho restaurant gives a new twist on this look, I love it Bluehopper.

In this restaurant my sim has converted an old warehouse for her Italian themed, Causal dining restaurant with an Industrial design.

[Image: uCZ57Qt.png]

[Image: SRcaQIq.png]

[Image: YQmRky9.png]

[Image: BcUy9Tp.png]

[Image: LmwqNxM.png]

[Image: yiyr8zF.png]

[Image: QlHKbct.png]

[Image: MCFm0mO.png]

[Image: DIRjmye.png]

[Image: OJUJ9B8.png]

Industrial is a theme I need to improve on so  Heidy please.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
That is awesome!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@ThatAtlasChick -- your café looks so cozy! Love it!

@Ivyrose -- ooh a restaurant that has a bit of brewery stuff! It reminds me of this place we used to go when I was in the military. It was an industrial themed Italian place that brewed their own beers. Giving me deja-vu over here LOL
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
I finally finish this restaurant!  hurrah
It's 1- Brazilian 2- Fine Cuisine 3- Eclectic
I hope you like it! Comments are welcome  Heidy
And, is Sims 4.
more photos in my album.

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao4_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao6_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao7_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao8_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao9_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_of0octblWc1uqwrqao10_1280.jpg]

Coffee
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
Sweetcaffein that restaurant is lovely, it's so colourful and vibrant looking.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I really enjoyed all the restaurants that everyone came up with!! I am sorry I was not able to participate in this thread more; real life has been very busy. I sent all the S4 people a link to the wine, but if it didn't make it to you let me know. Thank you so much!
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 6,384 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 8,011 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 9,417 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila