Closing Dates Updated
Because of some personal stuff I have not been maintaining the challenges, so for right now we are not closing the challenges. I will look at that again in August but for right now, just assume that you got plenty of time to finish a challenge.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Closing dates for the summer challenges have been added. Be sure to get your entries in before they close!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 12 (Closes November 30) Allears 10 1,582 11-27-2017, 06:20 AM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Interior Design Style: Eclectic 2.0 kitkat 9 1,752 10-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Interior Fantasy 2.0 kitkat 6 1,135 09-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles