Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Enjoy the Outdoors (Closes: December 1st)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Exterior Enjoy the Outdoors (Closes: December 1st)
[Image: enjoytheoutdoors_zpspiqn9zsd.png]

A pretty standard apartment balcony doesn't have to be a pretty plain space. With just a little bit imagination, love and care it can be turned... into basically whatewer dream space you bear in mind, and it doesn't even have to be big. Even a smallest balcony can be an inviting space. Turn your balcony into a resort-worthy retreat, or a lavish garden, or a dining nook with just a small bistro set for two. 

The Task
Turn a small max. 3x5 balcony into a functional and stylish space. Style is up to you. You can turn your balcony into a home office, or a garden, a reading nook, a dining area, or a storage room, or whatever you like - the choise is yours. 

The Rules
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Please, state which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
- Multiple entries are allowed and welcome.
Remember to add Heidy  in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: December, 01 2016

Participation prize
Contributions are very welcome! 
[+] 6 users say Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
[+] 2 users say Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
What a nice small challenge, that should be doable within a single setting - cool!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Great idea for a challenge @LadySpider. I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for this!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
This is an amazing challenge! I've been busy job hunting but this is something quick-ish I can do in between applications to kind of cool down my brain. And I won't feel bad for neglecting the job hunt cause it's not an all day thing!

Woo!

And I can't wait to see entries. Patios and balconies and gardens are my favorite sims things and I know we're all going to rock this.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
I'm in Smile

(you should see my Pinterest, lol)
[+] 2 users say Thank You to szanne7000 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Can't wait to see what you'll come up with!
Received Awards:
I had so much fun doing this challenge! Can we enter more than once? I can definitely see myself creating more little balconies.
I used an old house I had lying around and just tweaked a few things. I only furnished the master bedroom which opens up onto this private balcony where the wife Sim writes and updates her daily blog and enjoys the great view over the town.

[Image: txSpVcF.png]

[Image: GmwOAhH.png]

[Image: 3CUr1M8.png]

[Image: Mn59JlQ.png]

[Image: 5KYGcWc.png]

[Image: oNtbbrL.png]

[Image: N9JWnfO.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Hey Storietime! I believe you CAN enter more than once!

I love your little writing space for your sim! The double doors opening out onto it are my favorite! And I adore all the plants and the bed for the dog or cat is so cute.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
@Storietime: Your little balcony looks wonderful, and the view is to die for.

Multiple entries are allowed and very welcome! Main post updated.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila