Feedback Issue 39
What were your favourite articles?

Which ad did you like best?
Is there anything you would like to see more of?
Do you miss any article series?
Anything else?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Every enjoyable!! I always love oogling at the pictures Smile As usual everyone has such beautiful photography and creative design aesthetic.

Am I missing the finds for the sims 4 though?
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Eronoel for this post
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Rather than hold the issue up further, we released it without finds for Sims 3 or Sims 4. Hopefully we'll have jumbo-sized finds articles for the next issue Smile
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
I hope, too, that there are more finds next time! I understand things get crazy though. The whole issue was so good you almost don't miss them.

As for my favorite articles, I really loved the Ask Dina this past issue. You almost rarely see laundry rooms, and most real life laundry rooms are just barren except the washer, dryer, maybe a rack, and hampers. Come to think of it the only real life laundry room I've ever seen decorated much is my grandmother's. haha! Mine certainly isn't decorated. Unless you count the dryer lint my hubs puts on top of the dryer as a decoration. (drives me nuts.) Anyway. The pictures were gorgeous, and the tips Dina had made me want to build more laundry rooms in my sim houses. Normally I don't because Sims are gross when it comes to doing laundry, but maybe I'd forgive them for leaving their clothes on the floor of the patio if they had a cute place to chuck it all!

Also, as a graphic design student, you know I'd love the color theory article! It helps people to understand the reasons behind colors going together so that when they use a color wheel, either real life or online, or even on the Sims 3's create-a-style, one can kind of understand where to pull colors from. That article was a good one to have in the issue and I enjoyed it!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue 41: Happy Holidays macthekat 1 366 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Issue 40 macthekat 1 570 11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Ellle
  Feedback Issue 38 macthekat 8 2,592 12-26-2015, 09:49 AM
Last Post: LadySpider