Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Deskspace (Closes December 31rd)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Deskspace (Closes December 31rd)
Ivyrose - I love it!  All of the cats totally reminds me of my own desk, although I only have 2 cats.  Made me smile.   Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
I made a desk for the author sim, that I am playing right now. It is in her bedroom Smile
Heidy

[Image: 09-17-16_2-56-17%C2%A0PM.png]

[Image: 09-17-16_2-55-57%C2%A0PM.png]

[Image: 09-17-16_2-56-31%C2%A0PM.png]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 5 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Mac - I really like the location of the desk, right under the corner window.  The pictures stuck to the wall gives the area a real cozy feel.   Looks like a nice little corner to get stuff done! Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
@Ziva lovely space, not too messy but still looks realistic (well maybe I'm the only one who has a really messy workspace giggle )

@gooseberry what a gorgeous space Inlove . Oh I could imagine just feeling so serene and calm here

@Ivyrose this is so adorable, I love the addition of your kitties Nod . And oh a messy desk like mine, I feel a kindred soul is present Rock .

@macthekat I really like the little details in your deskspace like the apple core and the stack of mail, it just feels real Bigsmile .
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 2 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Mac I love those curtains in your room, your sim author is a lot neater than my sim. It's a lovely organised desk even with the clutter.

Yes BlueHopper I do have a very messy desk, lol as I mainly use my computer for Sim playing it's littered with home magazines and books, I also keep a sketch pad handy for when I do floorpans. LOL.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@Ziva Love the industrial feeling of the room, the nook is absolute amazing everything is in place. the shelves are a nice touch.

@gooseberry What to say!, beautiful space I wish also for such a place. This artist that has for a work place like that is really lucky. Love all the details.  Inlove

@Ivyrose Your space is full of live!, the cats are a cute addition. the last picture is so coll. the cat things "why are you taking a photo"   Happy

@macthekat Lovely place your created, the curtains are gorgeous and the shoes under the desk - that´s so me (and them I always making my self were are they)

My contribution. No particular story behind just a 1st floor nook on a house I´m playing. TS4

[Image: 2v9oqck.jpg]

[Image: 33vbvps.jpg]

[Image: 2wc1ap3.jpg]

[Image: 34rx5yp.jpg]

As always  Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Done in TS3.   Heidy Feedback is always appreciated!

[Image: Screenshot-1_zps7zdljuxm.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2_zpscaijj4h3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6_zpsxh9lc5bu.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7_zpsy9wpxzgn.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8_zpsfq9ecgf1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9_zpscirxccyj.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10_zpsvnhckgrz.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13_zpswbxezoto.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16_zpsiwhnvayd.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
I made a deskspace for a couple that works in the fashion industry. I love the scandinavian simple style with neutral colours as a base and pops of brighter colours in between. For me, coffe is a must have at any work place (yes, I'm a teacher) so they did have to have their own coffemachine in the room. I did this in Sims 4

[Image: 27.09.2016_23-06-26_zpsgrrvbgix.jpg]

[Image: 27.09.2016_23-00-10_zpsijoahpd5.jpg]

[Image: 27.09.2016_23-04-18_zpsu8nurdor.jpg]

[Image: 27.09.2016_23-06-18_zpssouxyobf.jpg]

I will come back and give feedback to all the lovely other entries when I have more time! Smile
[+] 4 users say Thank You to soliva for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
Gorgeous desks, everyone!

I made a desk space in my 10x10 house... but I love it.

This is TS3.

[Image: 30129641146_7417668453_o.png]

[Image: 29535689373_9eef3834de_o.png]

[Image: 29535690093_531ee75edc_o.png]

I made the "'Take' On Me" poster, but I kind of messed it up so I need to fix it, but hey, it works well enough right now.

Heidy  if you wanna!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Saw you guys talking about cats. They do make good supervisors in the home office, don't they? Mine always want to sit right on the desk and stare at me while I work to make sure I am doing it right.

Anyway, the desk.

[Image: tumblr_oepfzqjv9B1vod5o8o1_500.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila