Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st)
You know you can adjust the light in live mode right?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@Zingaro Actually my photos aren't edited. x.x Maybe it's the lighting... I wonder if it'd be better if I turned some of them to flame? EDIT: I was decorating with Reshade on. Mine darkens the photo a bit so I probably overdid it with lights. haha! I should probably turn that off. I took the pictures without Reshade but it probably affected how I did the lights...

Your space is so pretty! I love the copper pots with the blue.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
I did a quite big reno this time, of at kitchen-dining-living-hallway area, because they all were in one room. I almost forgot to include the adress, but I think it is the Pearl Yang residence in 35 Paradice Circle. (Sims 3)

Before:

[Image: Screenshot-548_zps0jm5lpyk.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-549_zps1jrl99we.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-550_zps4m80umcy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-551_zpsviipupip.jpg]

After

[Image: Screenshot-553_zpsybfnirav.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-552_zpsrwzrcd0e.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-555_zpsrgfkotbl.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-556_zpseutxxlcx.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-559_zps8vrolrgu.jpg]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
All the beautiful entries made me want to also try on this challenge!
Great work everybody!  Inlove

I gave a maritime make-over to a café in Windenburg (TS4).
I don't know how it is called in the English version of the game.
In German it is called "Hase & Igel" - "Rabbit & Hedgehog"

Hope you like it!

Before:
[Image: 23.09.16_19-47-12.png]
[Image: unbenannt.jpg]

After:
[Image: 23.09.16_23-15-21.png]

[Image: 23.09.16_23-08-03.png]

[Image: 23.09.16_23-07-33.png]

[Image: 23.09.16_23-09-41.png]

[Image: 23.09.16_23-09-09.png]

[Image: 23.09.16_23-09-26.png]

[Image: 23.09.16_23-10-42.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to gooseberry for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
@Nuclearwaffles My deeply apologies!, is a long time I have played TS3. But despite that I was a lovely living room  Inlove Inlove :involve:. Thank you for the comment. Can´t wait to see what you came up next.

@macthekat I did change it, I think the chandelier used is way to bright. Normally I use cold lighting, warm is way to yellow, when using candles is perfect. Wink

@soliva Nice use of neutrals that is quite a transformation. Like the way you used the screens, and so dividing the space. Nice touch adding the little side table in the kitchen.

@gooseberry Du sehr hast gut gemacht!! Love the blue theme throughout *cough* *my favourite colour*  Inlove  and of course cool details also. The last picture, - Ist das eine Einladung?  giggle Happy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@Zingaro -- Heehee, it's okay. I figured out the problem though; I didn't even realize what it was until you said something about it so thank you! I knew there was something off color-wise, and I thought it was just what the resizing from 1440p did. But nope I was a dork and left my fashion Reshade settings on so my game looked darker than it was and I went insane with lights. It happens! But yeah thanks so much, you're too sweet!

@soliva -- Holy moly, you totally changed that room! I love it! Especially the kitchen. Living in an apartment in real life, I have a super tiny kitchen with all dark wood and black appliances and it looks claustrophobia-inducing... kind of like the "before" kitchen. But the colors you used really opened it up!

@gooseberry -- I love what you did with that café. I love the definite theme you gave it and I think the lighter blue was a good choice -- it makes everything look bigger and cleaner! Great job!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Atlas: I really like how you made the room more interessting with the marroccan (?) details. The concrete wall also made a cool contrast to the other materials in the room.

Zingaro: I love how you used the original colour red, but in a much more subtle way. In this way, the red really pops in the room. I also liked how you combined traditional with modern in the artworks and the curtains. I like your second kitchen too. It sure does look more inviting now.

Allears: The use of blue really did the room more justice than the crazy yellow-green-purple colour scheme that dominated the room before did. You did well with the clutter in the room too.

Miral: Great job. I love how you used one wall of red wooden panel in the room. I would never have thought about that. It really made the room.

Ivyrose: A supercute transformation. All the white and the pink really did brighten up the living room. 

Nuclearwaffles: From a desserted teen cave to a cosy, warm living room. The different materials contrast nicely to eachother. It is a good thing when you use a lot of cream colours  (which I love to use myself!).

eileen: The new wallpaper was a good idea, and I think the radiator was a nice, realistic touch! If i have a suggestion, it should be to brighten up the room a bit. You can use the invisible lights in hidden objects mode, or you can slightly edit the pictures afterwards with a bit more lightening.

Gooseberry: The cafe surely did get a maritime vibe, and I love it. Great job. i especially love the windows.
[+] 5 users say Thank You to soliva for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Child FriendlyColor LoverClock RacerTime TravellerFeaturedDorm CrazyOn a Platter
Clap So many new entries!Gret job everyone Star 
Ivyrose - your colours are beautiful.Love the contrast of brick walls and pink accents.

NuclearWaffles - wonderful makeover.The paintings are gorgeous.
 Eileen - Niice!I don't like this bed but yours with blanket and pillows looks just great.

Zingaro - Thank you for your kind comment.The curtains are here: http://www.pixelshrine.nl/download/paisley-curtains/
now the kitchen is vivid and inviting.Now you could spend time in there without getting depressive.

Soliva - it looks great with neutral colours and light wood,alsp clever of using dividers.

Gooseberry - nice idea of using maritim decoration.It reminds me of a RL café in Borkum where my hubby and I used to take a coffee every day in our summer holidays.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to miral for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?Being Brave
(09-24-2016, 09:19 PM)Zingaro Wrote: @gooseberry Du sehr hast gut gemacht!! Love the blue theme throughout *cough* *my favourite colour*  Inlove  and of course cool details also. The last picture, - Ist das eine Einladung?  giggle Happy

@Zingaro - Natürlich bist du eingeladen!  Happy Coffee Cake
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
The sims 4, the Vista Quarry lot, in Oasis Spring. I turn a weird color orange dino fan bedroom into a sweet and hip gray and pale pink girly bedroom.
Love your comments.  Heidy

Before:

[Image: tumblr_oe3cdeIaIY1uqwrqao1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cdeIaIY1uqwrqao2_1280.jpg]

After:

[Image: tumblr_oe3ccpWo371uqwrqao1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3ccpWo371uqwrqao2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3ccpWo371uqwrqao8_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3ccpWo371uqwrqao3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3ccpWo371uqwrqao9_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3ccpWo371uqwrqao7_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o3y94v5nYR1uqwrqao3_r1_540.jpg]

Coffee
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila