Interior Maxis Mayhem 11 (Closes December 31st)
Puzmo - Your coffee shop looks very cozy and inviting.  It reminds me of that coffee shop that they used in the TV program "Friends".   Clap 

This makeover is done in TS3.  It's the Rhapsody in Blue house in Bridgeport.
Heidy Feedback is always welcome.

Before

[Image: Screenshot-1_zps4bwuaf8s.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2_zpss8rhaizw.jpg]

After

[Image: Screenshot-3_zpspteef2yf.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4_zpsrw3bswp3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5_zpsrm5s7xmr.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6_zpsk6xxuepd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7_zpscexs3z6z.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8_zpssp0kf1u3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9_zpsswkpeseu.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10_zpsdinlv6au.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Oh Allears it's lovely, your use of colour to brighten this room is really creative. It's surprising what a difference it makes to the rooms when colour is added.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I haven't been on this forum in so so long! I've been focused on school, but this year I'm procrastinating a lot  Thinking
So I've been playing the sims a bit more and I remembered the fun challenges on this forum and I have returned! I've never done this challenge so I hope I did it correctly?

I used the dining room from 24 Sweetwater Loop in Twinbrook(Sims 3).

Before
[Image: Screenshot-909%201.png]

After
[Image: Screenshot-910%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-923%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-913%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-920%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-917%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-927%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-925%201.png]

[Image: Screenshot-942%201.png]

I was going for "Christmas morning at grandma's house" or something like that. My grandma has a bunch of random trinkets, lots of plants, and tons of food to eat. She also prefers the classic christmas colors of red and green, so I channeled her a lot in this challenge.
I know this isn't a holiday challenge but it's that time of year so meh.

Hope you all like it ^^
Received Awards:
New Friend
It's beautiful Optimi, I love the traditional colours too. Your dining rooms looks so inviting and cozy, great make over.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I have just extended the deadline a bit, I hope some of you will consider doing holiday makeovers Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Last change to get your design in tomorrow - come on you know you can do better than EA!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Wasn't really feeling a holiday makeover, but I re-did Ace Wilde's room in Bridgeport Armory (TS3)  At least I'm assuming it's his room because... I dunno.  It was his okay?

BEFORE:

[Image: 31844796142_8534758a77_o.png]

[Image: 31992969985_bc1baba7f3_o.jpg]

AFTER:

[Image: 31992969595_fc4514a69c_o.png]

[Image: 31844795202_112005c8cf_o.png]

[Image: 31992969075_525f0942e6_o.png]

[Image: 31876089201_7fe9b13e22_o.png]

[Image: 31992968445_7f7d658f22_o.png]

[Image: 31876088741_d8defabd8b_o.png]
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Nuclearwaffles - Great makeover!  All the red gives the room a lot of interest and pizazz.  Yes
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Heehee, thanks @Allears! I showed my friend (who doesn't play Sims) the before and he said it looked like it was inspired by the inside of a Port-A-Potty. I said, "Yeah, that's EA for you."
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st) kitkat 41 7,141 12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st) kitkat 62 7,172 12-28-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: kitkat
  Recipe for Design [Closes December 29th] Nuclearwaffles 64 7,594 12-15-2016, 03:33 PM
Last Post: macthekat