Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Roll Your Room 4.0 - Holiday Edition (Closes December 21st)
@gooseberry great idea to take the pictures at night to show how beautifully everything lights up. You were able to create such a festive scene with just neutral colors, great job Yes .

@Ivyrose oh I didn't notice those little rats at first scroll and then I noticed and was like... nothanks This looks like a really fun spot to have some treats with friends and family 

@SweetCaffeine:
Space #1 - is so beautiful drool, it's very chic and sophisticated and the palette is unexpected for Halloween but works like magic.

Space #2 - is another beauty, the colors remind me of spring but they do work well with the Thanksgiving elements you added. I would have liked to see a view of the tablescape, it looks like in the last picture it's probably pretty nice but I can't really see  dntknw
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
[+] 3 users say Thank You to BlueHopper for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Kitchen. Traditional. Industrial.

Sims 3.

[Image: 2w3ceb6.jpg]

[Image: 2uf4mcj.jpg]

[Image: 1nxv84.jpg]

[Image: 2ahiefq.jpg]

[Image: 5zjhj9.jpg]

[Image: mscg1y.jpg]

[Image: j6lhxx.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
@ThatAtlasChick -- Holy moly!  Okay let me just say that picture through the foggy window gives me life.  It's gorgeous.  The color scheme is awesome for Christmas!  

I rolled Living room.  Natural.  Shabby chic.

I also chose Christmas.  I'm not usually a big Christmas fan/decorator, but I found a tree that looked lovely with the decor.

[Image: 29841651281_7e711b4620_o.png]

[Image: 29841650481_6814637c5b_o.png]

[Image: 29810898942_2dd9097ef8_o.png]

[Image: 29298307403_7b4fbbc777_o.png]

I hope my lighting's better this time around.   Heidy is appreciated!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
1-3-1

Bedroom. Neutral. Scandinavian.

[Image: 16a4q9t.jpg]

[Image: 2057amu.jpg]

[Image: opdatv.jpg]

[Image: 2pyn8sp.jpg]

[Image: vnhx02.jpg]

[Image: v5l2qs.jpg]

[Image: 3005pop.jpg]

[Image: 23uy4yd.jpg]

[Image: 10z3jp0.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I didn't even realize how much I had missed seeing festive pictures until I went through this thread. These rooms are all so pretty and festively charming!

@ThatAtlasChick your entry is lovely! I really liked the picture of the misty window, I won't admit how much time I admired that one picture alone.
The Scandinavian bedroom is very well done too, I like the neutral feel of everything with just little pops of colour.

@Nuclearwaffles what a charming room! I love the almost vintage feel to it too. I love shabby chic style, it gives me an excuse for all the clutter :p Also the lighting seems great to me.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
I rolled:
4- Living room
1- Monochromatic
1- Scandinavian

Sims 4, comments are welcome  Heidy

Upper view

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao4_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao10_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao9_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao8_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oe3cm5Ariy1uqwrqao6_1280.jpg]

Coffee
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
That looks so crazy cosy!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I rolled:
1-bedroom
3-neuthral
5-eclectic 
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
@SweetCaffeine your room is so BEAUTIFUL! I love how festive it is <3
my portfolio  
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lazySunjade for this post
Received Awards:
Great ChefDine out
Hello newbie here found this challenge and thought I would give it  a try.
I rolled: Patio, Complementry and Scandanavian.
I decided that the sims who live in this appartment, watch a Christmas parade go past every year.

[Image: 11_13_16_2_12_44_PM.png]how to take screenshots

[Image: 11_13_16_2_12_56_PM.png]pic host

[Image: 11_13_16_2_13_14_PM.png]upload image free

[Image: 11_13_16_2_13_39_PM.png]images upload
[+] 2 users say Thank You to AmieBrown for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila