Tablescape 7.0 (Closes December 21st)
[Image: tablescape%207%20banner_zpskifccp2y.jpg]

There is nothing more inviting than a beautifully decorated table top. Art, nature, and beautiful textiles can all provide the inspiration for tablescapes that truly elevate your dining experience. Would you like to be challenged to evoke a mood or theme in the clever way you arrange a table setting? Hone your cluttering and photography skills? If so, this is the challenge for you!

The Task
There is an artistry to creating a tablescape. For this challenge you will base your design on an inspiration picture. You can ask for one from the staff or provide it yourself. You will not use a picture of a table, rather an inspiration picture of something that is more mood-setting and, hopefully, creatively inspiring. 

You will then design a space for your tablescape and the tablescape itself. This space can be interior or exterior. Although you will be designing a room or outdoor space for your table to be in, the main focus in your pictures should be on the table and its setting. Please make sure to post your inspiration picture.

How to use the inspiration picture
When you get an inspiration picture, you can use it in a number of ways. You can take inspiration from the colour, shapes, texture, theme, mood or that memory it evokes. How you use it is really up to you. 

Prize: We are looking for a participation prize for this challenge. 

The Rules
  • Submit 3 - 5 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album.
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Remember to include your inspiration pic in your entry
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: December 21st 

See inspiration in the old editions:
TablescapeTablescape 2.0Tablescape 3.0,Tablescape 4.0Tablescape 5.0 Tablescape 6.0
[+] 3 users say Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I'd like to give this one a try...

may I please have an inspirational pic?
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
Certainly Smile

[Image: still_life2_zpsf4v32lr1.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
thank you kitkat for the inspirational pic!  Inlove

here's what I made out of it with sims 4 -
I hope you like it!

[Image: 577b3c3981.png]

[Image: 577b4d8364.png]

[Image: 577b598061.png]

[Image: 577b689bbd.png]

[Image: 577b779ed1.png]

[Image: 577b8a8fb5.png]

[Image: 577b994c15.png]

[Image: 577baad4ea.png]

[Image: 577bbb1776.png]

And please give Heidy my regards!
[+] 6 users say Thank You to gooseberry for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
gooseberry: That is absolutely lovely!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Woah Gooseberry! That is so insanely detailed and just beautiful. All the plants are so pretty as a centerpiece.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
gooseberry - Lovely interpretation of your picture!  I love the touches of green glow! Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
gorgeous gooseberry, I really love your table, especially the way you've used the green highlight color

May I please have an inspiration pic?
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
Very classy, gooseberry. Very nice.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 6,424 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 8,060 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 9,476 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila