Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
10x10 Challenge 5.0 [Closes December 29th]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

10x10 Challenge 5.0 [Closes December 29th]
@ThatAtlasChick -- Love it! Minimalism can be so gorgeous. I love that blue fridge though. You did such a good job on this! Pretty darn cool staircase too. Good choice!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
macthekat: lol this is probably the first time you have seen me do minimalism halfway decently. I have been messing with it lately while playing sims 3 and I feel like I am on a good streak with some of the rooms I have experimented with. Thanks.

Nuclearwaffles: The staircase is from Into the Future if you were wondering. It's completely EA.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
ThatAtlasChick -- I had no idea that was an EA item! I have that pack so I need to build something using it... Thanks a bunch!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Nuclearwaffles I really like your grungy realistic build. Great job <3
ThatAtlasChick I love your build. Wonderful furniture choices and you've done a wonderful job on keeping it minimalist but not cold or boring. <3
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
I hope I did this right but here's my 10 x 10 lot.

When Oran and Violet were looking to move into their own place after living with Violets family, they were overjoyed when Windeburgh Water Tower came on the market with planning permission to turn it into a residential property. The Victorian Water Tower could be converted into an unusual and stylish four bedroom home.

[Image: wZcxmqp.png]

Choosing to decorate in a Scandinavian theme, they set about creating their new home on this very small plot of land.

The newly painted front door opens onto a welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor study, guest bedroom and bathroom. Doors on the ground floor lead to a cloak room with shower and the kitchen/Dining room.

[Image: CbIcSIa.png]

[Image: CEYYLZN.png]

A study and work room take up most of the first floor with a guest bedroom and bathroom on on this floor, stairs lead up to the master bedroom, family bathroom and two further bedrooms as yet undecorated.

[Image: OscjiHH.png]

[Image: zKlYayg.png]

On the Second floor that once housed offices there is now the master bedroom and family bathroom, the two remaining rooms have not yet been decorated but once Oran and Violet start having a family they will become bedrooms for their children.

[Image: gb1HMyQ.png]

[Image: AlItbze.png]

The Third floor has perhaps undergone the most transformation, originally housing the water tank which was long ago removed, windows were placed in three of the four walls to let in light and take advantage of the magnificent views of the town. This rather large living room takes up the whole floor.

[Image: QzSW13u.png]

[Image: OCkRr2T.png]

At one end of the room a wall was added to create a small hallway where a narrow staircase takes you to the newly created roof top garden. As there is no space on the ground floor for a garden this area provided a much needed outdoor place. Removing the old brickwork and replacing it with a reinforced glass fence for safety allows you to sit outside to be able to enjoy unrestricted views of the sea and surrounding mountains.

[Image: Re5Vzd0.png]
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Ivyrose -  I like your style!  You've managed to get a lot of living space in a small area.  I love the roof-top patio with the beautiful views!    Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Done in TS3.  The porches are included in the 10x10 living space.

Heidy  Feedback is always appreciated.

Floor layouts and more pictures can be found in my album here

[Image: Exterior1_zps52i4kx11.jpg]

[Image: Porch%201st%20floor1_zpsuljnoquz.jpg]

[Image: Living1_zpskbuutkjg.jpg]

[Image: Office_zpsxtaazwpw.jpg]

[Image: Dining1_zpsevndtopa.jpg]

[Image: Dining2_zpsydta8q9z.jpg]

[Image: Kitchen1_zpswv560oht.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom1_zpswx4x7aiu.jpg]

[Image: Bedroom5_zpsjlba0rso.jpg]

[Image: Porch%202nd%20floor1_zpseac5okbo.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
@Nuclearwaffles Absolute love the direction you when, this ridge and industrial feeling is great. The concert wall is a nice touch.

@ThatAtlasChick Wow great interpretation on minimalism and good use of wood without being overwhelming.

@Ivyrose The contrast from the exterior to the interior is outstanding. Good use of the colour white. Two must is the shelving system and the L sofa, love it.

@Allears You have stolen my heart. the little modern cottage is sooo adorable, from the colours and the wood used… the kitchen is gorgeous. I just love earth tones . 

Well I was going to upload my entry, but having issues with the image upload   dntknw . Well another time.  

Finally is working Smile So here is my contribution. Builded in a lot of 20x15 with the living space within 10x10. TS4

Exterior:

[Image: oqxbbc.jpg]

[Image: 2e1wvo7.jpg]

Interior:

[Image: 29fdpxi.jpg]

[Image: xnujbk.jpg]

[Image: w1s4mp.jpg]

[Image: ip1kqq.jpg]

[Image: 20hsef5.jpg]

[Image: 167nsps.jpg]

The bedroom did not went so well… Omg the space is so small, but at least is has a terrace :D

[Image: 2q029on.jpg]

[Image: w7nfig.jpg]

So that's all.  Heidy  More pictures will be on my album soon,  along with the layout. Will not happen :S I deleted the save by mistake :'( 
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I love what you all did with the houses...so much variety.

Sims2 Dutch 3x10 house...

[Image: 01_zpsbzfcdffm.jpg]

[Image: 03_zpsgbg8t9w9.jpg]

[Image: 02_zpsfofxgizo.jpg]

[Image: 04_zpswfvb7e7w.jpg]

[Image: 05_zpsekxcytwc.jpg]

[Image: 06_zps4axqx1sa.jpg]

[Image: 07_zpsjc2jpdjs.jpg]

[Image: 08_zps6uhekaiz.jpg]

[Image: 09_zpsakbwg6nn.jpg]

[Image: 10_zpswhwxmj9i.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
wow... so many stunning entries  Heart

Nuclearwaffles - I love your house! Would like to move in  Inlove

ThatAtlasChick - This looks great  Sun

Ivyrose - I love your interiour colors

Allears - Beautiful house! Could be in my neighbourhood  Nod

Zingaro - Your house is wonderful! Especially like the laid dining table and the green apples with their wrapping paper  Inlove

Riekus13 - Gorgeous house! Love the black/white/wood combination!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to gooseberry for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila