It is often said that the kitchen is the heart of the home. It's where memories are made, relationships blossom and grow, and both body and soul are nourished. The kitchen is never the same in any two homes. It can reflect many different aspects of its family. Little decorations here or there can transform a kitchen from just a room, to a place that feels very cozy and inviting. So can you make a kitchen with heart and soul?
Participants will be given a picture of a dish of some sort, or they may find their own food image. Then, they should design a kitchen that the dish was most likely created in. Take inspiration from the food itself, or from any other aspect of the image. If you would like a holiday, you can specify which, or have one chosen at random. A holiday kitchen is not required, however.
**Let us know if you want a holiday themed dish!**
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close: 29/12 2016
Participation prize: TBD