Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Recipe for Design [Closes December 29th]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Recipe for Design [Closes December 29th]
Thanks for the picture @Nuclearwaffles, I'm looking forward to getting in game next week and see what I can come up with :D
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
You're welcome @Storietime! No rush. I know what you'll come up with will be amazing.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
[Image: 11b0pwl_zpsk1yunocd.jpg]

Here's my TS2 Kitchen.

[Image: dish1_zps8psicoiz.jpg]

[Image: dish2_zpse389mpwt.jpg]

[Image: dish3_zps8lzifbp6.jpg]

[Image: dish4_zpsnhwsmzv5.jpg]

[Image: dish5_zpsqywngono.jpg]

[Image: dish6_zpslykvu2j3.jpg]

I had a blast doing this! Smile
[+] 8 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
I love what you came up with @riekus13. I really like the use of neutral colours, with the odd pop of blue here and there. Great job!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Storietime for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherPhotographerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
May I have a dish as well? c:

Also Riekus, I love your kitchen. I can definitely imagine your inspiration meal being cooked there. it's the perfect kitchen for it.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Received Awards:
Color LoverGreat Chef
Woah @riekus13! I love that you took the blue from the edge of the inspiration plate and strategically peppered it through your kitchen! (peppered, get it? LOL)

@pikkonoloidlee sure thing, here ya go!

[Image: 2qislqp.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
riekus13 - I love your blue and white kitchen!  And it's a great touch to be able to see the meal coming together on that work table.     Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Here's my entry (TS2)
I was inspired by the colors of the dish and I think someone might make the recipe in this kitchen. c:

[Image: tumblr_oeoxatF2DB1rdmbzwo1_400.jpg]

[Image: 31hwH3t.jpg]

[Image: XgJtaHs.jpg]

[Image: hTUWqan.jpg]

[Image: 8lhObIf.jpg]

[Image: 8a81ox4.jpg]

[Image: Fc1Pwo3.jpg]

(edited to fix recipe image)
[Image: Signature.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to pikkonoloidlee for this post
Received Awards:
Color LoverGreat Chef
You did awesome with the inspiration colors @pikkonoloidlee! Your kitchen is so pretty and full of vibrance. That's my dream kitchen, right there! (I'm glad I double checked what game because at first glance it looked like TS3 lol) I wish I could decorate half as well as you all in TS2.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
[Image: 0575f75b4294f717e0b1121dcc3a8f3b.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oev1a8WrEF1vod5o8o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oev1a8WrEF1vod5o8o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oev1a8WrEF1vod5o8o3_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oev1a8WrEF1vod5o8o4_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oev1a8WrEF1vod5o8o5_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_oev1a8WrEF1vod5o8o6_540.jpg]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to ThatAtlasChick for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila