What's the Word?
Cool word, @simplysimmer24! Looking forward to your entry Smile
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Can I have a word, please?
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter
SweetCaffeine

Your word is

coagulate
change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
I'd like to request a word please!
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outSmall QuartersChild FriendlyFeaturedOn a PlatterGreat Chef
smillachan

Your word is

garrulous
full of trivial conversation
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
I got Chicanery...
Well there's a lot of trickery in this room. And we were tricked as well, that it would make sense after 25 years.

Sims2

[Image: vJXpXKy.jpg]
[+] 3 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
can i have a word? :D
Received Awards:
delongest

Your word is

dissolution

separation into component parts
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
My word is "dissolution" and I have built in TS4. 

The idea is that a guy who just separated (or dissoluted Wink) from his wife just moved here with his 8-year old daughter. The apartment is still quite messy and there are still boxes left to unpack. It's a one room apartment and the dad decided to give the bedroom to his daughter while he sleeps on the couch bed. He works as a music producer which basically means he separates (or dissolutes Wink) different instrument tracks and work on them individually before he puts them back together. Maybe my interpretation is too literal but that's ok! 

[Image: tumblr_ouqvsurHT11rl2mfco1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ouqv8r2UHt1rl2mfco1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ouqvdfXde41rl2mfco1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ouqvozwBuT1rl2mfco1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ouqvozwBuT1rl2mfco2_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ouqvozwBuT1rl2mfco3_1280.png]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to delongest for this post
Received Awards:
Cool entries, @riekus13 & @delongest! Great job applying the words to a design concept.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Fantasy 2.0 kitkat 6 554 09-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Interior Maxis Mayhem 12 (Closes November 30) Allears 9 552 09-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Interior Deskspace macthekat 4 401 08-30-2017, 10:42 AM
Last Post: riekus13