Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Theory WCIF - BIG
I have not done this in years so please forgive me for any errors in posting this thread.
[Image: 208wbbk.jpg]
[Image: qx8br7.jpg]
[Image: 29scup.jpg]

[Image: 29scup.jpg]

[Image: 2hi1e2v.jpg]

[Image: j93vw6.jpg]
[Image: 11c4c5t.jpg]
[Image: 15oj6np.jpg]
[Image: 29m93pk.jpg]
[Image: 2w2ehid.jpg]

[Image: 2h7zz3t.jpg]

1.  WCIF the art work of the girl in the first picture please?
2.  The books in the second pic
3.  The art work in both pictures and the low bookshelves
4.  Blanket or the pattern 
5.  Blue wall pattern
6.  Kitchen counters
7.  Mesh dining chair set
8.  Art work over desk and red lips phone
9.  Plants and Sink
10.  Sink

Thank you in advance!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
ummmm ok then. I guess no one knows.

Mods you can close my thread please. Cheers!
Received Awards:
If you write what you are looking for in each pic, I think it is much more likely that you will get help Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
(12-28-2016, 10:47 AM)macthekat Wrote: If you write what you are looking for in each pic, I think it is much more likely that you will get help Smile
Hi Mac,

I did! I labelled each pic with a number and at the end I listed the number and the item I was asking about.

Cheers!
Received Awards:
Oh I didn't see that at all! I am totally blind - sorry - now I feel like an arse
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover