Hello Fellow Simmers
Hi all my name is Michelle, I have to admit I have been a lurker for a while. But since I started sharing the Sims 2 houses I build I have gotten more involved in the community.

To answer some of your questions and get to know me better:

I live in South Africa.

My favorite color is white, I know boring but something about white I just love.

The thing I love most about the game is the building and furnishing.

I started with Sims 1 and still have it but also have Sims 2, some of 3 and 4. Meaning not all the expansions. I have tried Sims 3 and 4 a number of times but get so frustrated with certain things that always end up going back to Sims 2. So I have now decided to just build using Sims 2 for the sake of my sanity.

The magazine is amazing, I love everything about it. I read it from cover to cover. The interviews are my favorite. I love knowing everything about our amazing creators and what influences them.

I once tried recoloring and failed hopelessly so decided to stick with building houses and furnishing them. I guess if I had the time I would get it right but prefer building anyway.

I mostly download cc from Tumblr since almost everybody now has a Simblr. I loved BPS along with everybody else so definitely Sim Pearls. Garden of Shadows I visit a lot too.

I found the forum hunting google for something as far as I remember but that was before I started sharing my houses so didn't register until I actually saw the 10x10 challenge and decided that I might try it out.

3 facts about me -

I have a 15 year old daughter who has Cerebral Palsy, its because of her love for gaming that I found this awesome game.

I had my own business which was a Computer Training Center, Internet Cafe, Administration Center until I had to close due to health issues. Hoping to re-open again one day since my health is a lot better.

I am a bit of a perfectionist which is annoying even to me since I hate when I forget to do something eg: adding a mesh to a lot that I have shared etc
[Image: doalpu88009.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simmylicious for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Welcome to the forum Michelle!  Nice to meet you.  I checked in to your site and must say I like your flair for decorating!   Inlove  Looking forward to seeing some entries from you in our challenge section.
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
(12-06-2016, 03:51 PM)Allears Wrote: Welcome to the forum Michelle!  Nice to meet you.  I checked in to your site and must say I like your flair for decorating!   Inlove  Looking forward to seeing some entries from you in our challenge section.

Hi happy to be here and nice to meet you too. bye I am looking forward to trying the challenges out. 
[Image: doalpu88009.png]
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thats me... Rockabella1985 1 401 02-14-2017, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Hello Resa 2 571 12-30-2016, 02:28 AM
Last Post: macthekat
  Hi all! mysimsandi 1 444 12-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Allears