Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0
[Image: Spotlight.jpg]

2017 is right around the corner, and the hot, new colors are already being talked about. Sometimes that special color can really make a room. Given a random color from the 2017 design palette, can you create a space that highlights it to its best advantage?

The Task
To participate ask for a color then build a room that highlights that color in some way.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Your build can be anything just as long as it features your given color
  • You will be given a swatch with a color and its hex number.
  • Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 players may participate, if you are using Sims 2 or 4,  try to get as close to the color as you can. ( You can make your own recolors if you know how.)
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: February 27th

Participation prize:  Looking for one :D
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Participants 

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Owww! My favourite spotlight again! dance3 Give me a color please.
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I'd like to have a colour too  Bigsmile
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
I would love to receive a color, too! Inlove
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Ellle - 

[Image: alchemy_zpsjewppc0f.png]

MsWry - 

[Image: emotional_zpsobdek2iv.png]

Riekus13 - 
[Image: gale%20force_zpsedqykygv.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
I would like a color, please  Nod
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Bluehopper: 

[Image: kimono%20violet_zpssoiknqxd.png]
Received Awards:
Color please Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Could I have a color too? I'm gonna totally botch this. Just watch me!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 6,418 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 8,056 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Interior Pick Your Poison kitkat 36 6,164 07-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Breila