2017 is right around the corner, and the hot, new colors are already being talked about. Sometimes that special color can really make a room. Given a random color from the 2017 design palette, can you create a space that highlights it to its best advantage?
To participate ask for a color then build a room that highlights that color in some way.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- Your build can be anything just as long as it features your given color
- You will be given a swatch with a color and its hex number.
- Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 players may participate, if you are using Sims 2 or 4, try to get as close to the color as you can. ( You can make your own recolors if you know how.)
- State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
- The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
This challenge will close: February 27th
Participation prize: Looking for one :D
Head of Writing & Proofreading