Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 (Closes the 10th of April)
[Image: Spotlight.jpg]

2017 is right around the corner, and the hot, new colors are already being talked about. Sometimes that special color can really make a room. Given a random color from the 2017 design palette, can you create a space that highlights it to its best advantage?

The Task
To participate ask for a color then build a room that highlights that color in some way.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • Your build can be anything just as long as it features your given color
  • You will be given a swatch with a color and its hex number.
  • Sims 2, Sims 3, and Sims 4 players may participate, if you are using Sims 2 or 4,  try to get as close to the color as you can. ( You can make your own recolors if you know how.)
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply
Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: February 27th

Participation prize:  Looking for one :D
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Participants 

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Owww! My favourite spotlight again! dance3 Give me a color please.
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
I'd like to have a colour too  Bigsmile
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
I would love to receive a color, too! Inlove
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Ellle - 

[Image: alchemy_zpsjewppc0f.png]

MsWry - 

[Image: emotional_zpsobdek2iv.png]

Riekus13 - 
[Image: gale%20force_zpsedqykygv.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
I would like a color, please  Nod
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Bluehopper: 

[Image: kimono%20violet_zpssoiknqxd.png]
Received Awards:
Color please Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Could I have a color too? I'm gonna totally botch this. Just watch me!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Man to Man (Closes the 10th of April) Allears 13 1,753 04-23-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors (Closes the 10th of April) kitkat 40 3,443 04-17-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Decorating Tiny Feet [closes the 13th of April] macthekat 52 3,989 04-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: SimrissieRykel