Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0
@Zora Graves:
[Image: 32650812423_7e421c114c_o.png]
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Better late than never.. 

I got this wonderful colour:
[Image: emotional_zpsfpglgt8o.png]

And this is what I did (not very happy but it kept getting worse so I thought it's time to post this)
[Image: Screenshot-31%20Andere_zpsfqad8eup.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32%20Andere_zpsgcjavlnn.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-35%20Andere_zps5sbqypj3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-34%20Andere_zps7pizbdxd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-33%20Andere_zpsbfohw1cy.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MsWry for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
Your room has really nice bones Ms Wry. Maybe a few more soft furnishings like rugs and drapes would add a little bit to your room x
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter
@Green-Girl thank you  Happy I tried every singel rug/cushion/blanket I have in my game (which took quite a while) but the all looked wrong... maybe I'm going to give it another try sometime
[+] 1 user says Thank You to MsWry for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
The colour did not much to inspire me so I tried to create a modern sleek vampire lounge where the colour of the furniture comes out against a black backdrop. First timein forever that I post something:
My colour
[Image: 32641737523_b03393bb2d_o_zpsbo1k6xon.png]

The lounge
[Image: Image017_zpsqrmhz2al.jpg]

[Image: Image014_zpsszlnyxmx.jpg]

[Image: Image016_zpsd3t7ukls.jpg]

[Image: Image015_zpsqpfwx7wv.jpg]

[Image: Image013_zpswqtuq41w.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Can I still get a colour? Smile
I've been trying to join this forum for a while now, but the registration hasn't worked out until now, finally!
Received Awards:
I'm terribly sorry, but I have to withdraw  Crying My game has started crashing completely randomly. I've been trying to resolve this for the last week (it's neither neighbourhood nor CC related) but couldn't find the culprit and now I'm out of time since I'll be abroad for the next few days.
[Image: TfOKdHg.png]

[Image: Z7qwDdy.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicOn a Platter
That is totally ok Zora, I just hope you get your game working again so you can have fun with it
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
@delongest : Here's your color, sorry about the wait!

[Image: 32881023203_061d5982f8_o.png]
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
This color inspired a build that is waaaaay different to my normal fare, and my pics include indoor and outdoor areas, I hope that's ok?
The color brought to mind the desert in Oasis Springs, so I built a weird route 66 fuel station/diner/Tex Mex restaurant/bar mash up. I hope it works and showcases my color and how it inspired me....

[Image: 33455799125_46df328261_o.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io8_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io7_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io10_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ons1onsfQ81s4po2io9_1280.png]
[Image: mhwnsx.jpg]
Origin ID: GreenGirl1OO
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Green-Girl for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersSending LoveFeaturedFeedbackerCopy CatI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritCount Them: 1, 2, 3Birthday WisherGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 4,852 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 6,284 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Interior Pick Your Poison kitkat 36 5,013 07-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Breila