Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors
[Image: seeds.jpg]

Inspiration is defined as the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative. This challenge is all about being inspired by the colors and mood evoked by the palettes created by Design Seeds - this time for an outdoor space. It could be a anything from a balcony to a backyard garden to a beach picnic. Just allow the palette to color your outdoor imagination. 

The Task
You will be provided with a palette from Design Seeds. Your task is then to decorate an outdoor space of your choice, chiefly using three or more of the colors from the palette you were given. You may also incorporate neutral tones and natural materials into your space, but the focus of color should be from the provided palette. 

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • State which game you are using - TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Ask for a palette
  • Incorporate three or more of the colors in your provided palette into your design
  • Be sure to include your palette in your post.
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add [Image: heidy.gif] in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: February 28th
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Participants 

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
Challenge is open!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
May I have a pallet please! Heart
[Image: SeptemberPOTM.jpg][Image: Enla-June2014_zpsidpja4wv.png]
Received Awards:
Being BraveClock RacerDeck the HallsSmall QuartersPhotographer of the MonthSending LoveFeedbackerFeaturedGreat Chef
Absolutely!

[Image: 11_4_2TeapotTones_bibliophile90_Merve-5_zpsdwf9fiof.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
Could I have a palette, please  Smile
Visit me on Tumblr @bluexsims
Received Awards:
Being BraveChallenge HostFeedbackerBirthday WisherNew FriendSending LoveCopy CatEA are you kidding?Prize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Small QuartersColor LoverPhotographer of the MonthClock RacerTime TravellerI DoChild FriendlyFeaturedDine outOn a Platter
Here ya go, Bluehopper:  

[Image: 12_14_ColorWander_Martina_zpsocictaq1.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kitkat for this post
Received Awards:
Could I get a palette, please? :D
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Nuclearwaffles
[Image: 53tnbn.png]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Love this! Can I get a palette?
my portfolio  
Received Awards:
Great ChefDine out

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Man to Man Allears 18 2,778 06-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Green-Girl
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 52 5,385 04-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: SimrissieRykel
  Decorating Beautiful Boutiques Nuclearwaffles 13 2,128 04-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Jaguwar