Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors [Closes March 28th]
Smile 
(02-14-2017, 05:39 PM)Ivyrose Wrote: Ellie that's a beautiful garden with a great use of the colours and a wonderful concept. It's very cold here at the moment grey and miserable I'd love to be in that garden right now.

Ivyrose, thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'd like to be there too  Sun
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Puzmo -

[Image: 11_8_ColorSip_bellaDOTbohemian_Rhocircny...qxmx5z.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
I have never been too strong with outdoor spaces but I'll try in Sims 4. Can I have some seeds?
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
I haven't peeked in for a while to this thread, but wow.. fabulous. I love the variety of spaces, beachy, classy, and fun. These are keeping me inspired.
Received Awards:
ThatAtlasChick (Sorry for the delay)

[Image: FloraDrama_150_zpsjbdxexol.png]
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o5_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o3_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o8_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o7_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o4_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o9_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oml8ibzhJY1vod5o8o6_540.png]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
May I have a pallet please Smile
Received Awards:
I would love to have a palette as well, please Smile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
crushsimsphoto

[Image: 12_16_2ColorWander2_Sara_zpstnyeuut0.png]

Naitomea_Sims

[Image: FrostedFlora_150_zpsvwe1zlkx.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
Sims 4

[Image: 11l0kl2.png]

Here's my dream garden. Hope you guys like it  Rofl

[Image: 6fbewi.png]

[Image: 2jebeip.png]

[Image: i2owf4.png]

[Image: 35b5741.png]

[Image: 2pqopyg.png]

[Image: adbuci.png]

[Image: syl736.png]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to crushsimsphoto for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decorating Tiny Feet [closes the 13th of April] macthekat 38 2,314 Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Storietime
  Interior Small Quaters: Apartment Style (Closes the 28th of March) macthekat 27 2,779 03-22-2017, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Storietime
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 [Closes March 27] kitkat 65 3,820 03-21-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: delongest