Interior Small Quaters: Apartment Style (Closes the 28th of March)
[Image: i71vec.jpg]

Your sims have just moved to the big city and like everyone else they get an apartment and what they get is rather small. But small can be cosy and functional or it can be cramped. Your sims need your help to make the most of the space! Help them create their dream apartment!

The Task
Build a space that fits the floor plan shown below. It should be an apartment in a larger structure. Decorate it to fit your sims' taste and preferences. Tell us about your sims and show us the pictures. 

Kudos for having more than one sim live there.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • The outer walls of the space you have decorated must match the floorplan, it can however be part of a bigger structure
  • You are allowed to build interior walls or use half walls or fences.
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: 28th of Marts

Award: [Image: smallquaters.png]

Floor Plan:
[Image: 2dhtim8.jpg]
In TS4: 17 Culpepper House
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Challenge is open for business!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Long time no see  -  but I had some free time on my hands so I decided to sim again  Happy02 Happy02 

Thank you for this fun challenge Clap
Although I must say the apartment turned out to be bigger than it seems... the floorplan offers quite a lot of space (but taking good pictures is quite hard  Drunk )

I decided to decorate for a young couple who just had their first child.

overwiev: 
[Image: Screenshot-18%20Andere_zpsmop5x0md.jpg]

kitchen:
[Image: Screenshot-13%20Andere_zpsnlpyi9xz.jpg]

entrance/workspace:
[Image: Screenshot-11%20Andere_zpsoaavbl2i.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20%20Andere_zpsqvor7yug.jpg]
living 

[Image: Screenshot-17%20Andere_zpsewwhotpy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14%20Andere_zpscbcw9p0y.jpg]

bedroom
[Image: Screenshot-24%20Andere_zpseel51l12.jpg]

babys room
[Image: Screenshot-16%20Andere_zpsal6uxzoq.jpg]

TS3
[+] 7 users say Thank You to MsWry for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyBeing BraveEP MonsterCopy CatSending LoveFeaturedDorm CrazyBirthday Wisher
Welcome back MsWry!  You managed to get a lot of living space in the small area you had to work with.  I especially like all the storage you worked into the design.  We can never have too much storage!!  Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Here is my contribution. A young couple moving together, she is a journalist and love all kind of plants, he is a detective love plying guitar an American football.

TS4
Exterior 

View of the apartment from the train station - 4th floor
[Image: j9ou3b.jpg]

Interior

[Image: 2hp4osm.jpg]

[Image: 2czkg0.jpg]

[Image: 2nurpzs.jpg]

[Image: 24qnxfk.jpg]

[Image: 4qhm3b.jpg]

[Image: eq1076.jpg]

[Image: 2h4ksxh.jpg]

[Image: 1zwn4g4.jpg]

Overview

[Image: orjceu.jpg]

More pictures soon on my album  Happy Updated - More pics over at my album.

As always  Heidy
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Lovely spaces Mswry and Zingero both apartments are beautifully done and the space used creatively. Great work both of you. You've inspired me to have ago at this one too.
[Image: f3BPz3i.png?1]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Gorgeous entries so far!
Here's mine (TS2):
[Image: SQ-1WEB_zps4gefwbwa.jpg]

[Image: SQ-2WEB_zpspnwthm47.jpg]

[Image: SQ-3WEB_zpsefrhiuvb.jpg]

[Image: SQ-5WEB_zpsuiern0yx.jpg]

[Image: SQ-4WEB_zpsf6gdeflb.jpg]

[Image: SQ-6WEB_zpsbfunmkqz.jpg]

[Image: SQ-7WEB_zpsbsaqg20m.jpg]

[Image: SQ-9WEB_zpsdu6gj7ql.jpg]

[Image: SQ-8WEB_zps9zzrg0qw.jpg]

[Image: SQ-10WEB_zpszbjdgupw.jpg]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to LadySpider for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendDine outCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthI DoChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritPhotographerChallenge HostOn a Platter
@LadySpider You worked your magic again. Beautiful  Inlove Inlove
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Grammy and Gramps Lee have been together since they were in school. They both spent most of their lives working at professions they loved - Grammy was a music teacher at the local middle school and Gramps worked for the railroad.  But, there came a time when they decided it was time to retire and do some of the traveling they always wanted to do while they could still enjoy it.

While their 3 children were growing up they need the big house that they lived in. But once they retired, they sold the house and moved into a one-bedroom apartment, which was just the right size for the two of them.

But, truth be told, after they took their first trip, they discovered that the way they really wanted to spend their retirement was with family.  They loved nothing more than having the grandkids coming over.  They sold their old sofa and bought one that opened into a bed for the grandkids' overnight stays.  And a wicker chest that sits in the livingroom is filled with things that the kids will enjoy when they visit - toys and games, coloring books and crayons and plenty of storybooks for bedtime reading.

Meet the Lees

[Image: Screenshot-3_zpsftujdw3s.jpg]

Their apartment

[Image: Screenshot-1_zpscm0xbyhz.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-52_zpsy1gi97zd.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-61_zps2jijdxhk.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-42_zpsb7oheonv.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32_zps2vzqw7hi.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21_zpski96xftx.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-22_zpsdvtpp6dt.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12_zpsypbwh9xo.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-11_zpsbgz29jvy.jpg]

Done in TS3.

Heidy  Feedback always appreciated.

More pictures in my album
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decorating Tiny Feet [closes the 13th of April] macthekat 8 0 Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Decorating Beautiful Boutiques [Closes April 8th] Nuclearwaffles 8 0 01-22-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Nuclearwaffles
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 [Closes March 27] kitkat 28 0 01-21-2017, 04:07 PM
Last Post: soliva