Interior Man to Man (Closes the 10th of April)
ThatAtlasChick: That does look really good. It is very masculine and stylish
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
ThatAtlasChick - Nice job.  Very classy-looking, while still functional, digs for Khalid!    Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
I'd started this one, then ran out of time.
ThatAtlasChick I also made the mistake of looking at your submission before being done. I'm not worthy LOL it's good to see your designs, they're always on point. Nice work!
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
(04-22-2017, 06:54 AM)Jaguwar Wrote: I'd started this one, then ran out of time.
ThatAtlasChick I also made the mistake of looking at your submission before being done. I'm not worthy LOL it's good to see your designs, they're always on point. Nice work!

Really? That's so nice of you considering where I started from designing in the sims. Eugh. I look at some of my really old stuff and I'm like "What the heck is that?" and again, eugh. So thank you. The entire time I was doing this I was like "Am I getting what I am trying to get across with this container house across? Am I fitting the criteria?" and feeling like I was waaaaay off.
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors (Closes the 10th of April) kitkat 40 3,508 04-17-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Decorating Tiny Feet [closes the 13th of April] macthekat 52 4,084 04-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: SimrissieRykel
  Decorating Beautiful Boutiques [Closes April 8th] Nuclearwaffles 13 1,759 04-08-2017, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Jaguwar