Decorating Beautiful Boutiques [Closes April 8th]
[Image: 32197237525_82c69685de_o.png]

The most charming store you could ever happen upon, be it in the big city, nestled in between skyscrapers, or in the downtown area of a small neighborhood, is a boutique.  Every boutique is different, but what they all have in common is that they sell their own style of super-niche items.  It could be your hometown florist, a fancy fashion clothing shop, or even a wee bakery.  The possibilities are literally endless!  And now you can build your own and let your imagination soar.

The Task
For this challenge, you can build and decorate your own little boutique shop.  You get to choose the wares hosted within, and whatever theme you'd like!  You can build it in the city or in a small town, or anything in between.  You can even edit an already-built location to serve as your store.  What you'll do is build a little store that sells specialized items.  Most boutiques tend to be kind of cutesy, but you can enter whatever you'd like if you want to re-imagine the concept!

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more than 800 pixels wide
  • State which game you are using: TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge, not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: April 8th, 2017
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
I am so looking forward to seeing what you guys will come up with. I am hoping for book stores - I love book stores.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Dude, I am so making a book store. I have so much book CC for Sims 3. Never fear!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
Received Awards:
oh whee! I have too many ideas on my to-do list for shops already. I'm so on this - as soon as I complete the others I am working on.
Received Awards:
Delicatessen...in Sims2

[Image: ScreenHunter_5035%20Jan.%2021%2021.52.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_5036%20Jan.%2021%2021.52.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_5037%20Jan.%2021%2021.53.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_5038%20Jan.%2021%2021.53.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_5039%20Jan.%2021%2021.53.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_5040%20Jan.%2021%2021.54.jpg]

[Image: ScreenHunter_5041%20Jan.%2021%2021.54.jpg]

Uhm...there is a bookstore across the street. Wink
[+] 7 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
riekus13 - Very inviting shop, I can almost smell the delicious aromas!  You're making me hungry!   Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
riekus13: That is beautiful and in real life that is one of my favourite type of shops! Can I please come and buy some meat?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
That is gorgeous, Riekus13! It reminds me of a more chic version of the butcher shop I go to here. Ours has all the little niche canned goods and stuff too, that was a nice touch!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Hey hey i am new in challenges may I join?

And riekus13 that is a awesome Shop i like it.
[Image: Signatur_zps2wj8sk0m.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rockabella1985 for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior Man to Man (Closes the 10th of April) Allears 13 1,753 04-23-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors (Closes the 10th of April) kitkat 40 3,443 04-17-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Decorating Tiny Feet [closes the 13th of April] macthekat 52 3,989 04-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: SimrissieRykel