Can't live without it...
[Your banner]

I have just cleaned out my CC folder *gasp and horror* and I actually want to keep it CC light. However I bet you can corrupt me to you download and install your favourite piece of CC if you take an awesome picture of it.

Celebrate your favourite CC and creators in just one shot!

The Task
Your task is to take a picture of your favourite piece/set of CC, that will convince the rest of us that we have to go download that right away!

We will then take the best of these images and turn them into ads in the upcoming issues.

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • You are allowed to post images larger than 800 pixels for this challenge
  • Please post the picture as large as you can.
  • Give credit to the CC creator and link to where it can be download if at all possible.
  • Please state what the focus object of the shot is. Other objects and CC by other creators are allowed in the shot
  • You may choose any piece of CC in build/buy mode, it does not have to be an object.
  • State which game you are using. TS2, TS3, TS4
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
  • The forum's Challenge & Contest Rules also apply

Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

This challenge will close: [3 months from the opening date]

Award:

Participation prize
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participants

The Sims 4

The Sims 3

The Sims 2

* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Design Style: Vintage kitkat 1 0 12-27-2016, 11:12 PM
Last Post: kitkat
  Work in Progress What's the Word? mrmiss 1 0 09-29-2016, 09:06 PM
Last Post: mrmiss
  So you need a banner? macthekat 67 1,670 09-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: LadySpider