Decorating Tiny Feet
Picture please!  Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Allears
[Image: 8cb540359de1bf934f64d73b95ce8a46.jpg]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Picture please, either gender. Thank you.
Received Awards:
Challenge HostBased in FictionPrize DonatorBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Color LoverCopy Cat
cari4003
[Image: 4eded840765129fbe68be52de5c0a391.jpg]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
[Image: 209h66b.jpg]
Sims 4

So I got this adorable pig and I knew that the color was perfect for my little 2 year old's room.

[Image: 33l2ez8.png]

[Image: 2rc1zmh.png]

[Image: j97vva.png]

[Image: zu43me.png]

[Image: 2a7zinn.png]

[Image: 24lmwef.png]

Hope you guys like it as much as I do  Rofl
[+] 4 users say Thank You to crushsimsphoto for this post
Received Awards:
crushsimsphoto - Love the color and the green you chose to go with it.  Makes for a lovely child's room!  And the little "piggy" touches you added are great.   Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
OMG @crushsimsphoto that room is so adorable! I especially love the book nook with the teal-ish accent wall. I've always loved the combination of pink and teal. Also I need to see if I can find those flamingo pillows. They're so stinkin' cute.
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
(01-28-2017, 11:15 PM)Nuclearwaffles Wrote: OMG @crushsimsphoto that room is so adorable!  I especially love the book nook with the teal-ish accent wall.  I've always loved the combination of pink and teal.  Also I need to see if I can find those flamingo pillows.  They're so stinkin' cute.
Thank you so muchSmile
Here you have the flamingo pillow  Rofl
http://lokosims.tumblr.com/post/13282504...4-2-meshes
Received Awards:
Thanks for the link, @crushsimsphoto! I knew I'd seen it and flagged it to download it, as I was in another game at the time, but I lost it! Thank you so much!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
First, Crushsimsphoto that room is adorable Smile

Here's my picture and my attempt at a little boy's room:
[Image: 4eded840765129fbe68be52de5c0a391.jpg]

[Image: Pix1.png]

[Image: Pix2.png]

[Image: Pix3.png]

[Image: Pix4.png]

Heidy is appreciated.
[+] 3 users say Thank You to cari4003 for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostBased in FictionPrize DonatorBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Color LoverCopy Cat

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 13,520 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 19,584 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Interior Pick Your Poison kitkat 36 10,720 07-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Breila