Love is All You Need - Round 1 SCORES POSTED
[Image: Round%201_zpsfz9hbfiq.jpg]

Deadline: 22nd of February 23.59 UTC/GMT

Each round will be all about an aspect of love with a picture to inspire your design. The first round will be about romantic love. What is romantic love? Romantic Love is a relative term, but a generally accepted definition is that which distinguishes moments and situations within intimate relationships as contributing to a significant relationship connection. Romantic love involves the addition of drama to relationships of close, deep and strong love. It's the pounding heart and butterflies in your stomach. The first kiss. The longing you feel to be with that one special person.

The picture:
[Image: romantic_zpspb3ozw8p.jpg]

The task
  • Choose a room or outdoor area to design.
  • Decorate your room in a way that conveys romantic love.
  • Think about the inspiration picture and where it leads you.
  • Maximum room size: 50 squares

Deadline
: 22nd of February, 23:49 UTC/GMT Time

Reminder:  This contest is all about the designated areas within your 50 square limit. You can do anything you'd like with space outside of that area, but it should not be a main focus of any of the submitted pictures. That said, the background of your pictures should not be empty as it could detract from your decorating.
Received Awards:
WriterProofreaderWish FulfillerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherTreasure HunterSending LoveSilver StafferChild FriendlyPrize DonatorChallenge HostGold StafferAd ManPhotographerEA are you kidding?On a Platter
So I guess I'm the first to post. Here is my round 1 pictures done in TS4.

[Image: mqTBT95.png]

[Image: JECMTPj.png]

[Image: OGZku9X.png]

[Image: JKgZCqX.png]

[Image: Yi3Mzpa.png]

[Image: zKtjmh7.png]

[Image: JkVXlNs.png]

Heidy welcomed please.
[Image: Iot645y.png]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Ivyrose for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritSmall QuartersDine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Ivyrose: It's awesome and brave of you to go first! That livingroom is rather stylish in a Paris chic kind of way - I like it Smile
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 2 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Ivyrose - Your room is beautiful!  Love all the little romantic touches around the rooms.  It's never fun to go first, but your entry is a great kick-off for this contest!   Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Here is my round 1 pictures done in Sims4.

The road of romance lead me out of town... Quite place where the couple can relax.

[Image: 1_zpsfn2nqsmc.jpg]

[Image: 2_zpsafmulssa.jpg]

[Image: 3_zpsfelhkhit.jpg]

[Image: 4_zpswpe3xpjj.jpg]

[+] 7 users say Thank You to viikiita for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the MonthFeaturedPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
viikiita - Nicely done! Yes
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Allears for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendColor LoverBirthday WisherTime TravellerChild FriendlyHoliday SpiritOrganizerEA are you kidding?Small QuartersDorm CrazyChallenge HostSending LoveBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerProofreaderOn a Platter
Sims2

[Image: 01_2.jpg]

[Image: 02_2.jpg]

[Image: 03_2.jpg]

[Image: 04_2.jpg]

[Image: 05_1.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]
Heart
[+] 8 users say Thank You to riekus13 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendHoliday SpiritPhotographer of the MonthFeaturedSmall QuartersBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefDine outOn a Platter
Everyone this is going to be a very small contest unless we get some participants soon...
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Excited to enter my first contest with the Sims4.
Though I do not have much time to build at the moment I could not resist  Inlove

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 4.png]

[Image: 5.png]

[Image: 6.png]

[Image: 7.png]

[Image: 8.png]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to gooseberry for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
This is my entry for this lovely contest. Just want to say that I really enjoyed the theme, and it made me so excited that I basically decorate a whole apartment. For the contest I choose  the bedroom, because it's the heart of any young couple's home. Also, I decided to post along with the photos a song that really helped me to make this room. It's sims 4, and please comment.  Heidy

Overview of the bedroom, overview of the whole apartment.

[Image: tumblr_olsneyHuOo1uqwrqao1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_olsneyHuOo1uqwrqao2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_olsneyHuOo1uqwrqao4_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_olsneyHuOo1uqwrqao3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_olsneyHuOo1uqwrqao5_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_olsneyHuOo1uqwrqao6_1280.jpg]

Heart  Coffee  Heart
[Image: OCT2015_zpsits7juej.png]
[+] 6 users say Thank You to SweetCaffeine for this post
Received Awards:
Count Them: 1, 2, 3Holiday SpiritEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedDorm CrazySmall QuartersSending LoveBeing BraveDine outOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love is All You Need - Round 3 (Due 3/12) kitkat 9 2,952 04-13-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: gooseberry
  Love is All You Need - Just for Fun kitkat 9 1,369 03-18-2017, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Ivyrose
  Love is All You Need - Round 2 SCORES ARE POSTED kitkat 8 4,576 03-08-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Ivyrose