Sims Ugly Townie Sim Makeovers
So we all know EA can come up with horrendous townies. I thought I would start a thread for making them over into something presentable.

Before:

[Image: tumblr_ozpb35tq6z1vod5o8o1_540.jpg]

Lilly-Bo Chique has driven me crazy ever since I first saw her running around Bridgeport. I don’t know what made EA think that they needed to make a sim with her wardrobe but something. Couldn’t have been anything good.

I have finally gone into her household and given her a MASSIVE makeover. I felt like she would be the hipster/alt type after reading her background dream of wanting to be a big film director. This is what I came up with. I had to give her some major facial structure fixes (because EA doesn’t know how to chill with the sliders) but I tried to keep her face similar to what the game originally had.

After:

[Image: tumblr_ozpb35tq6z1vod5o8o4_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ozpb35tq6z1vod5o8o5_540.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter
You did so well with this... can it be a sim? It was? Oh! I love that it's just her hair now that's crazy colored. I don't even know what EA expected us to think when they gave us Lilly-Bo Chique. Maybe they thought she was awesome! Maybe they were wrong! LOL! Love your makeover of her!
[Image: lssiggy.png~original]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nuclearwaffles for this post
Received Awards:
Holiday SpiritNew FriendEA are you kidding?Sending LoveBirthday WisherSmall QuartersChallenge HostProofreader
Oh whoops Beau Merrick is now the super good looking goth vampire he's supposed to be... (Again, I kept it similar to what EA had originally but his face was a CHALLENGE. I may have kept the red eyes but I wasn't keeping that weird hair.)

[Image: tumblr_p0cle5Ld6d1vod5o8o1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_p0cle5Ld6d1vod5o8o2_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_p0cle5Ld6d1vod5o8o5_540.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTake me AwayCopy CatBirthday WisherStir CrazyFeedbackerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outChild FriendlyClock RacerTime TravellerI DoDorm CrazyHoliday SpiritGreat ChefOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Exteriors bschh 701 261,658 10-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Last Post: ThatAtlasChick
  Garden Gardens/Outdoor bschh 360 117,656 10-12-2016, 10:15 AM
  Interior Dining Rooms bschh 175 51,623 10-12-2016, 10:11 AM