WCIF these Camera framed photos?
I was looking through the downloads section of this site, and I found these: http://downloads.livingsims.net/2015/12/...y-gotmilk/

A friend of mine really wants to use them, but there's no actual download link on the page.

My apologies if I'm asking in the wrong place. I tried to search around first, and I think found the original challenge these were created for, but they weren't linked in that thread either. ^-^
Received Awards:
Sorry Ktar, but as that particular set was posted back at the end of 2011 and the creator is a retired staffer there is no way to contact them to find the files.  Hopefully someone else on staff will come by and see this.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WCIF Floral Rug from ohmypominit EmmieSimmer 0 212 03-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Last Post: EmmieSimmer
  Finds wcif patterns from simply-pixeling danibeag 0 235 02-23-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: danibeag
Star WCIF these old objects by Enrosadira, Simpaii and Lfgomar- Please!!! SweetMarie222 0 264 02-21-2018, 06:27 PM
Last Post: SweetMarie222